Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Oklahoma Display List 2012

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Oklahoma Display List 2012

    It's that time of year again.
    I still have the list of Oklahoma Christmas light displays on the links page of my website (mestalights.com) .
    If you have any changes, or aren't listed there send a PM and I'll get it updated.

    Don Hawkins

    http://www.MestaLights.com
    336 channels
    55,000 lights and growing

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    McLoud,Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,249
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Don't think my display is worthy of this list yet but thanks for the link. I'm located in McLoud, Ok.
    [B][SIZE=3][SIZE=4]not so new but still learning![/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ft. Mitchell, KY (Cincinnati Area)
    Posts
    3,923
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Oklahoma Display List 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by corytcline View Post
    Don't think my display is worthy of this list yet but thanks for the link. I'm located in McLoud, Ok.
    Cory, your display is an excellent first year. The sequencing I saw was excellent. People will love it.
    [COLOR="#A52A2A"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B]Dark Yard again for 2017 [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#008000"][SIZE=2] Still searching for more Time and Money[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="BLUE"][URL="https://www.facebook.com/KentuckyChristmas"]Display Facebook Page[/URL][/COLOR]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    McLoud,Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,249
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kychristmas View Post
    Cory, your display is an excellent first year. The sequencing I saw was excellent. People will love it.
    Thanks!!
    Last edited by corytcline; 11-23-2012 at 10:29 AM.
    [B][SIZE=3][SIZE=4]not so new but still learning![/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Posts
    626
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Oklahoma Display List 2012

    Mine is still the same. Thanks for posting a link.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Oklahoma Display List 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by corytcline View Post
    Don't think my display is worthy of this list yet but thanks for the link. I'm located in McLoud, Ok.
    Cory go ahead and send your info. All lights are "worthy". Some of my favorite lights are static displays.

    Don Hawkins

    http://www.MestaLights.com
    336 channels
    55,000 lights and growing

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    McLoud,Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,249
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MestaLights View Post
    Cory go ahead and send your info. All lights are "worthy". Some of my favorite lights are static displays.

    Don Hawkins

    http://www.MestaLights.com
    336 channels
    55,000 lights and growing
    Oh, I'm not a static display just didn't have a definite start date and all to provide I sent a pm though thanks!
    [B][SIZE=3][SIZE=4]not so new but still learning![/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    McLoud,Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,249
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I sent my info though! Thanks again!

    Edit: just went to your web site and watched your videos. I am glad to say that your display is the first one I ever seen in person!!
    Last edited by corytcline; 11-24-2012 at 06:03 PM.
    [B][SIZE=3][SIZE=4]not so new but still learning![/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Shawnee, OK
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Oklahoma Display List 2012

    I sent my updated information. Thanks again for providing a place to list our displays.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    McLoud,Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,249
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MestaLights View Post
    It's that time of year again.
    I still have the list of Oklahoma Christmas light displays on the links page of my website (mestalights.com) .
    If you have any changes, or aren't listed there send a PM and I'll get it updated.

    Don Hawkins

    http://www.MestaLights.com
    336 channels
    55,000 lights and growing
    Went to the Shawnee show on the list and there was nothing there. Didn't look as if anything was being set up either. Just thought I would let you know.
    [B][SIZE=3][SIZE=4]not so new but still learning![/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •