Thread: Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

I need a version of this (Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You) for vixen the one I have is giving me and error. It would be really nice if anyone could give me a version!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Are you looking for a sequence or the music? Hope not the music... not supposed to share that stuff here...

http://digwdf.com/store/
    The DIGWDF Store is closed for all sales. Thanks to everyone who supported us through the years!
    User guides, documentation and other files are still free and available for downloading.

Post Thanks / Like

I could use a sequence if anybody has a good one, I`m running out of time!!!!! =D
    2012- 56 Channels
    2 Renard SS16
    1 Renard SS24
    Songs
    Wizards in Winter by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
    I Celebrate the Day by Reliant K
    All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey

2013 & 2014
    Will be taking at least a two year break while I begin College ='(

Post Thanks / Like

I don't want to be rude, but I'm guessing That's one song you can find all over the place. A quick search of the file library show one here on DIYC.

http://doityourselfchristmas.com/for...s&searchid=441

Just search google for the title and the the word "sequence" and you'll likely find 10 others
    [COLOR="#A52A2A"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B]Dark Yard again for 2017 [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#008000"][SIZE=2] Still searching for more Time and Money[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="BLUE"][URL="https://www.facebook.com/KentuckyChristmas"]Display Facebook Page[/URL][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like

http://doityourselfchristmas.com/for...-and-2012-Show

i have a version of it I shared on here. its in the 2012 show. your welcome to use the sequence if you wish.
    [SIZE=5][FONT=palatino linotype]LANCE[/SIZE][COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][/FONT]

Find me on Facebook at[COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5]CHRISTMAS ON PLANTATION[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[B]2017 might look promising for a show[/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Again, my main point was to not to do the easy thing and ask others to Search. Asking for a rare or unusual sequence is one thing, but to request a sequence that can be found with a simple search or look into the file library is another. Heck, this song is right up there with Wizards in Winter.

For those that asked... Is it not as easy to search and find a sequence as I'm saying it is? Maybe it's me who is wrong here, but I think at a minimum, the "File Library" is a is pretty obvious "Check Before Asking" type of thing. Maybe we can create a Stick Thread in the File Library that has links and information for finding sequences and other common items.

I just did a Google Search and came up with a bunch of links back to here as well as to other Sequence Distribution Sites. There are 3 versions of this on www.sequencecenter.com.

I know, I know. I've turned into a cranky old bastard. Truth is, I was born a cranky old bastard. Just ask my wife.
    [COLOR="#A52A2A"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B]Dark Yard again for 2017 [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#008000"][SIZE=2] Still searching for more Time and Money[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="BLUE"][URL="https://www.facebook.com/KentuckyChristmas"]Display Facebook Page[/URL][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like

I would not have guessed you were that old.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I hear all of Kelly's lights run on coal which he gets delivered every Christmas by Santa!

(Don't kill me!!)
    [I][SIZE=2]"Beam me up Scotty, there are only limited pockets of intelligent life on this planet!!"[/SIZE][/I]
    Communicating humor in a text only medium is an art form subject to imprecise interpretation by the audience...