Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Port E1.31 to DMX Bridge Pre-Sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default 6 Port E1.31 to DMX Bridge Pre-Sale

The Bridge Pre-Sale has started. Head over to DIYLEDexpress for more information. It runs two weeks ending on 11/7. Parts will be ordered shortly after. I would not make your show depend on this, I will do my best to get orders out ASAP but I remind everyone of possible delays on the WizNet adapters but Mouser shows some good numbers coming in soon!

PCBs were ordered last week to help speed up the process. I have also added the Prop Plug for those who expressed interest in it. Remember that it will work for this bridge as well as the E68x controllers and any other Propeller biased board.

EDIT:

The Wiki is located at: http://doityourselfchristmas.com/wik...e=E1.31_Bridge
    Last edited by dlovely; 04-28-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 6 Port E1.31 to DMX Bridge Pre-Sale

Just a reminder this ends in a week and a half but due to the shortage possibilities of the WizNet adapters, I plan to order a batch this week for those who have already ordered just incase by the time it ends there is a delay in them. If you are thinking of ordering I would suggest getting an order in now so I can get WizNet adapters for your order. Orders will go out in the order they were received.

On another note, PCBs should be here in the next day or two.

Post Thanks / Like

PCBs arrived yesterday! They look great.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Looking good... can't wait to get mine

Any idea what the shipping will be to Sweden? Around 20 bucks or so?
    Blinky Blinky Lights! Suffering from C.L.A.P. (and not afraid to admit it)
    [url]http://www.blinkylights.se[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Any news on these?

Post Thanks / Like

Parts for the Bridge Pre-Sale were ordered and should be here this week. The WizNet modules came in last week so no issues with a delay due to them, Finally got my order from two months ago. I hope to get the parts sorted next weekend. Sorry was out of the country last week with little to no internet access. I ordered some additional kits if anyone is interested, they will stay at this pre-sale price until I start shipping orders out.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you think there's any chance these will be ready to ship this weekend? I'm debating ordering a kit but I would need it delivered by next Friday. My wife is flying back from NC thanksgiving weekend and I would need her to bring it home with her.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amps View Post
    Do you think there's any chance these will be ready to ship this weekend? I'm debating ordering a kit but I would need it delivered by next Friday. My wife is flying back from NC thanksgiving weekend and I would need her to bring it home with her.
    I am trying to get them out ASAP. Mouser had a mixup on the order and they are replacing the order right now, it should ship today. If you have not already ordered, my focus is on those orders that were placed during the pre-sale first. After all those are sorted and shipped will I work on recent orders.

Post Thanks / Like

I got all the parts in, Getting pretty close to getting them out. I need to make part labels and program the EEPROMs tonight/tomorrow morning and hope to get them out by Monday. I am going to start sending out shipping invoices so I can get them packaged as soon as I am done.

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet!

A placed an order for a REn 48 LSD as well, can you please put that in the same package as the DMX Bridge, I posted the order number for the Bridge in the comment on the latest order.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast