Thread: Feature Request: Action UNDO

Post Thanks / Like

Default Feature Request: Action UNDO

I'm just now trying to learn the HLS sequencer, but but far the biggest limitation in the application is the lack of an UNDO ability. In the Office apps, or Adobe Photoshop, as you edit your file the app keeps track of your actions and allows you to undo the last say 50 actions. It is very helpful. While learning HLS I'm often doing something that corrupts 30-50 pixels and currently, without an UNDO it usually means I've lost a LOT of work. An Undo would make HLS much more usable (and less intimidating), because you could experiment with the various features without worrying about your sequence.

-=STZ=-

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Feature Request: Action UNDO

You need to look in the forum and watch my YouYube training videos.

I don't handle undo as in your office apps.

I create and save a backup of your sequence when you hit the save button - which I suggest you use often.

When you find you shot your toe off --- shut HLS down - delete the current HLS file - rename a previous saved HLS file by removing all the text following the ".hls" - which now make that file the new HLS file - start HLS and you are back in time with a complete toe in place.

Joe

Post Thanks / Like

Joe,

You might think about a rollback menu option. When you select it you see all of the backups and the allow the user to select the one they want. Then when you exit it HLS restarts. That way users don't need to worry about changing extensions.

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea.

Joe