Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: E682 Kit Sale

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like there is another winner, it was 35 last night

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: E682 Kit Sale

OK, that will wrap it up then, our winners are tmcteer and joeytx. Joeytx do you want another kit or the $90.
    The Sandevices E680/E681/E682 Pixel Controllers, part of the[SIZE=3] [COLOR=red]P[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]I[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]X[/COLOR][COLOR=lime]E[/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]L[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]P[/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]O[/COLOR][COLOR=red]J[/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]E[/COLOR][COLOR=cyan]C[/COLOR][COLOR=red]T[/COLOR]
    [URL="http://www.sandevices.com"]www.sandevices.com[/URL][/SIZE] <-email jim at

Post Thanks / Like

Jim,

You planning on another kit sale soon, or do you now have some stock reserve to sell immediately?
    Cheers!
    Steve

Learn 1 new thing everyday.

"AURBO" -- Aurora Borealis

My weather today

Chat link | Christmas Wiki link

Post Thanks / Like

No firm plans re the next sale, but I will have kits available late this month. I'm waiting for a shipment of the wiznet modules and they are due about the 30th.
    The Sandevices E680/E681/E682 Pixel Controllers, part of the[SIZE=3] [COLOR=red]P[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]I[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]X[/COLOR][COLOR=lime]E[/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]L[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]P[/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]O[/COLOR][COLOR=red]J[/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]E[/COLOR][COLOR=cyan]C[/COLOR][COLOR=red]T[/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jim,

Does that mean the one I ordered a week ago will not be shipped until February? Just want an idea of the time frame.

John

Post Thanks / Like

Jim

Was looking at the site ....dont see a way to order...do u have to call or am I missing something....thanks

not at the computer....using tapatalk 2
    [SIZE=5][FONT=palatino linotype]LANCE[/SIZE][COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][/FONT]

Find me on Facebook at[COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5]CHRISTMAS ON PLANTATION[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[B]2017 might look promising for a show[/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Johnfish211 View Post
    Hi Jim,

Does that mean the one I ordered a week ago will not be shipped until February? Just want an idea of the time frame.

John
    Hi John, not sure. I can ship about 6-8 more before I run out of modules, and I don't know where your order falls in the queue.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FIRECOP252 View Post
    Jim

Was looking at the site ....dont see a way to order...do u have to call or am I missing something....thanks

not at the computer....using tapatalk 2
    Email me at the address in my signature line

Post Thanks / Like

Jim,

I need a BOM for the 681. Do you either sell just the BOM parts or maybe have a MOUSER BOM list with part numbers that you can share?
    Michael

New for 2016: Getting my ESPixel network to function, 4 HDPE Pixel Arches, Pixel matrix on tree trunks. PIXELS!!!
    FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/GothambeatProductions?fref=ts

Gotham Beat Productions LLC

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819