Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: E682 Kit Sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default E682 Kit Sale

Update re anticipated ship date:
    I have just learned that the ship date for the Wiznet modules that I have on order has been pushed back a week. If the current ship date sticks, the earliest I will have modules is the end of the month. So we're probably looking at 11/02 as the earliest ship date for the kits in this buy. I have about 130 Wiznet modules back-ordered right now.

If this time frame is too extended, just let me know and I will refund your payment.

Here is the final tally. If you are on the list and still want to participate, please send paypal payment of $90 or $180, depending on quantity 1 or 2 to jim@sandevices.com.
    Please indicate on your payment the post number in the thread where you ordered, and please indicated that it is for the E682 kit DIY sale. Est ship date approx 10/22. If you are a non-US buyer, please add $20 for international shipping.

2 angus40
    1 kychristmas
    2 xmasingalt
    1 JerryPlak
    1 pmcpa
    1 imbluenote
    2 thg
    1 mheuer
    1 xenia
    1 skunberg
    2 bcwhitehead
    2 cmitcham
    2 barbotte
    1 stenersonj
    1 wbe1
    1 djulien
    1 rjchu
    2 zoarjumper
    2 tmcteer
    1 klhartman
    2 trcons
    1 sjswanner
    1 aurbo99
    1 mschell
    1 festus
    1 critic2
    1 mlkren
    1 joeytx
    1 g8rfn
    1 jklingert
    2 jtlowry
    1 griffixdc
    1 buddhawood
    2 lewdi
    1 wo1vesrx
    2 dennyes (late)
    1 boarder3
    2 optntdr13

mat er daddy -- if you still want in, go for it...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* All available kits have been *
    * reserved.. This sale is closed*
    * as of post#46. *

First of all, I apologize for the delays, I've had a hard time keeping up with orders lately. I finally wised up and started contracting out all of the circuit board fabrication work. That's in place and I received a big batch of assembled boards this week and have made a lot of progress at clearing back-orders.

Anyway, because of where we are in the season, rather than try to organize a traditional group buy, I've decided to just offer a special price on E682 kits to supporting members of this forum. This will only be for E682 kits, maximum of 2 per person, and only open to supporting members, in the spirit of the group buy rules.

I will probably cap this at about 40 kits. If you are interested please post here indicating quantity 1 or 2. Pricing will be a flat $90 per kit, that includes US shipping and paypal fees. Add $20 per order for International shipping. And please be aware that I use USPS Priority Mail for domestic and International orders. If International, shipping times can run as long as 3 weeks, and there is no tracking information available from USPS when doing International small flat rate boxes.

Ship date expected to be on or before 10/22.

If there is more interest than I have kits available, I will try to give preference to those who expressed an interest in the earlier E682 group buy thread.
    Last edited by jstjohnz; 10-17-2012 at 07:59 PM.
    The Sandevices E680/E681/E682 Pixel Controllers, part of the[SIZE=3] [COLOR=red]P[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]I[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]X[/COLOR][COLOR=lime]E[/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]L[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]P[/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]O[/COLOR][COLOR=red]J[/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]E[/COLOR][COLOR=cyan]C[/COLOR][COLOR=red]T[/COLOR]
    [URL="http://www.sandevices.com"]www.sandevices.com[/URL][/SIZE] <-email jim at

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: E682 Kit Sale

2 please

Thanks
    Richard

Post Thanks / Like

I will take 1 please
    [COLOR="#A52A2A"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B]Dark Yard again for 2017 [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#008000"][SIZE=2] Still searching for more Time and Money[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="BLUE"][URL="https://www.facebook.com/KentuckyChristmas"]Display Facebook Page[/URL][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like

I'll also take 1 please.
    [SIZE=1]8 Renard 16s (xmus) with Ren-W
    6 Renard SS8 with Ren-W
    3 Renard 16LSDs with Ren-W for RGB Floodlights
    2 Renard 24LSD(Robo) with Ren-W for RGB spotlights
    2 682s Pixel Controllers for GECE lights
    [/SIZE][SIZE=1]LedTriks (1x2),RDS[/SIZE]

Post Thanks / Like

I'll also take 1 please.

Post Thanks / Like

1 please!

Post Thanks / Like

i am assuming this is a pixel controller....i tried looking it up on the wiki but no cigar...what can one kit do, and what cant it do?
    [B][I]MY Favorite Links:[/I][/B]
    [URL="http://doityourselfchristmas.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page"][COLOR="red"]Christmas Wiki[/COLOR][/URL] | [URL="https://www.facebook.com/dancingofthelights"][COLOR="red"]My Facebook Page[/COLOR][/URL] | [URL="https://www.calvertimage.com"][COLOR="red"]My Website[/COLOR][/URL]
    144 - Renard48lsd channels
    272 - channels in use
    40,000 lights synchronized and static

50% assembled and displayed

Post Thanks / Like

1 for sure!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by griffixdc View Post
    i am assuming this is a pixel controller....i tried looking it up on the wiki but no cigar...what can one kit do, and what cant it do?
    Please see the web site www.sandevices.com. Basically it's a controller for up to 16 strings, maximum 1020 total, 'smart' RGB pixels. The pixels are available for $0.40 each and up depending on style.
    The Sandevices E680/E681/E682 Pixel Controllers, part of the[SIZE=3] [COLOR=red]P[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]I[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]X[/COLOR][COLOR=lime]E[/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]L[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]P[/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]O[/COLOR][COLOR=red]J[/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]E[/COLOR][COLOR=cyan]C[/COLOR][COLOR=red]T[/COLOR]
    [URL="http://www.sandevices.com"]www.sandevices.com[/URL][/SIZE] <-email jim at

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by griffixdc View Post
    Not in the WIKI yet... search the forum and you get a tone of info. It is just like the E681, just with a few more features, and a different Network module

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast