Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Initializer Program for TIR Systems Destiny CG Lights - Commercial LED Spots

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Initializer Program for TIR Systems Destiny CG Lights - Commercial LED Spots

Hi,

I don't expect anyone to reply on this post has it been dead for a long time, but who know, maybe someone will be able to help me.

My TIR fixture had the serial in the 3050000 instead of the 3080000 like in the arduino project. I first tried the project as is, with only changing the serial number where it should be, then I try to change all the reference to the 3080000 serial number to 3050000, but I'm still unable to change the DMX address. I feel like I'm missing something.

If someone could help me that would be great.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Initializer Program for TIR Systems Destiny CG Lights - Commercial LED Spots

Not sure about your question, but here is the Wiki page on them. Might be something in there.....
    http://doityourselfchristmas.com/wik...ED_Flood_Light
    James Family Christmas - 1600 channels of SS Renard channels
    Website - http://jamesfamilychristmas.com/ <<broken
    Facebook - James Family Christmas

Post Thanks / Like

If it would be in there I would not ask the question.

I need to know why the arduino program is not working on my TIR fixture that has a different serial number, so I can fix it.

Or of someone that worked on that code could help me figure it out, that would be the best.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920