Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Philly Mini Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Philly Mini Thanks

Thank you Lou and Brian for getting this event/gathering together and pulling it off. Had a wonderful time and was great meeting some new folks. The door prizes were Very Very nice. Thank you all that donated to the mini. Glad there was only a few fights over the some of the products.

Chuck
    Blinking lights and Bringing Smiles to faces from 2006

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Philly Mini Thanks

Yes, Thanks to all the vendors and others who donated the prizes! And thanks to our forum host and mini host!

Post Thanks / Like

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I had a really good time. Thanks to the vendors they were some really great prizes!
    Lou

Post Thanks / Like

Had a great time, saw some old friends, met new. All in all a fantastic event. Many thanks to all.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Lou and Brian. Thank you to everyone who was there. It's always great to see the regulars and the new people. Thank you to Jack for the insight on many things. Thank you to Dirknirkle for the wonderful door prize. I could sit and talk lights for hours with you people. Can't wait to see you again. Thanks to Andy for riding along. It really does make it more fun when you've got the fellowship of like minded friends.

Jeff

EDIT: Very sorry Jack, I'm terrible with names. I never forget a face though!!!
    Last edited by Jeff Millard; 07-15-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

A big thank you to all the vendors who donated great prizes, and to Lou and Brian for helping to make the mini happen. I still remain amazed at what a talented group of people are involved in this hobby with so many different creative ideas. It was great seeing some familiar faces as well as meeting new people. Look forward to next years event!
    http://www.christmasinwarren.com

Become a Supporting Member of DIYC! Click Here

Click here to show/hide my display details ...

12x REN SS24 AC Controllers

4x REN48LSD DC Controllers

4x E681 Pixel Controllers

1x RPM E1.31 Protocol Bridge

16x REN-W Rev6 Wireless

EDM-LCD-RDS-P FM Radio Transmitter

17' Hybrid Megatree, 48 channel (12each of Red, Blue, Green, White) + 12 Strings of 36 GECE Pixels Folded in half

100' Pixel Guardrail (300 GECE)

4x 10 Segment sleeved Leaping arches

70x FAST Snowfall Tubes

16x Double DIYC Floods

4x TIR Commercial Floodlights

8x Dancing Snowflakes

9x Window Frames with 4 Channels each of C7 LED replacements

30x Xenon Strobes

All regular channels are CDI 100Ct LED strings

Post Thanks / Like

As one of the new people, it was really great to meet everyone and learn a lot about this hobby. Tahaks Lou and Brian for pulling it all together. Thanks also the the door prizes. Look forward to the next one. Thanks Chuck for the ride. Hope your wife enjoyed the pickles.

Post Thanks / Like

YES, Thank you to all the Venders and Brian and Lou! My son and I really enjoyed ourselves. My wife will not be happy now that there are two of us in the house wanting more lights and parts!

Post Thanks / Like

I had a great time learning about those neat little leds that change colors!

I hope everyone had fun. I know I did. It was great to see some old friends and make some new ones.

I hope everyone enjoys their raffle prizes. I will put up the list of winners later on tonight, I never unpacked the car yesterday.

Thanks to all who attended. I really appreciate your support. All of you make DIYC and the Philly Area Mini a success.

If anyone has any recommendations for next years mini please let Lou or I know. We always want to improve.
    Thanks,
    Brian, your friendly site Admin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosill View Post
    If anyone has any recommendations for next years mini please let Lou or I know. We always want to improve.
    After talking with some of the newer people, I think we need to have a session where someone breaks the Technical Language down into simple terms. Talking at the end with Jack made the Pixels seem doable once you could understand the hardware.
    Lou

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast