Thread: Arizona Folks!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Arizona Folks!

folks, feel free to register here @ the Christmas Lights Community forums for the Arizona Forums for Christmas Lights Nutcases!!

http://www.christmaslightscommunity.com/forums/

Post Thanks / Like

-- From Brian McNarma of PC

Happy New Year Everyone! A couple quick things for 2008 I wanted to share with everyone. I have emailed everyone I knew of from PC that is in AZ with an email address. If I have missed someone, please don't hesitate to forward.

First, as a way to have 1 central place to connect and discuss lights with others here specifically in Arizona, many of us have adopted the "Christmas Lights Community" (CLC) website. It is a site with forums much like PC but what's great about it is that there is an Arizona Christmas Light section of the website that has been created just for us. I know many on this distribution are already memebers of this site, but if you are not, please consider signing up at: http://www.christmaslightscommunity....s/register.php This website was created by the Texas folks and they are establishing local chapters (ie Arizona) for us to use. So you can use PC, Constantly Christmas, or any other site for your nationwide topics and discussion. But you now have a simplified site to chat with local folks and be current on upcoming get togethers.

We plan to use this site as the main communication portal going forward (especially after the PC forums being temporarily shut down right now) so we'd love for everyone to join so they will be aware of events and will be able to get to know their neighbors. Doing this piece meal email thing takes time and hopefully nobody will be upset with me for trying to use a centralized source to communicate.

Second, we are putting together another get together and I wanted to let everyone know. We will use the Arizona CLC site for any changes in event information, but for right now, here are the tentative details:

Sat., Feb. 16th in the evening. Details to be posted at Christmas Light Community website. We have an "in" at Amazing Jakes in Gilbert (www.amazingjakes.com ) where we can use a large room with wireless interenet access. We'd like to discuss how often folks want to meet this year, what topics do people want to learn more about, and anything else we want to do to enjoy each others company and plan for 2008 lights.