Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HLS - Convert Vixen sequence into HLS - Collapse your 3 pixel channels into 1 RGB

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: HLS - Convert Vixen sequence into HLS - Collapse your 3 pixel channels into 1 RGB

i have issue when doing the import from fixen file it wont show up in raw channels ( note i have about 4400 total channels with pixels Would i need to do anything different based on my files) Ohhh and i did do a flat file

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: HLS - Convert Vixen sequence into HLS - Collapse your 3 pixel channels into 1 RGB

Quote Originally Posted by ritztech View Post
    i have issue when doing the import from fixen file it wont show up in raw channels ( note i have about 4400 total channels with pixels Would i need to do anything different based on my files) Ohhh and i did do a flat file

Wow first time in 20 different methods doing the same thing it finally worked and converted 4400 channels note all my files are 25ms in vix so i saved it to 50ms But im not sure if that was the failure but i did that and redid everything exact after the change with a new filename and the 2nd time with the new flat it worked

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the HLS Sequencing Madness

Good to hear you got if figured out .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123