View Poll Results: Would you be interested in having a Renard-595 converter?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'd be interested in one or two.

23 57.50%
  • Yes, I'd be interested in three or more.

12 30.00%
  • No, I don't need any.

2 5.00%
  • I don't know yet.

3 7.50%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poll - Renard to 595-coop Converter

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Matt...Only 1 problem..Mail order you need a credit card..Most don't accept paypal nor a cheque even certified.If you get a place that will take it you gotta wait 14 business days till it clears which still sucks large..That was why I was looking for something local..I can go to my bank and for $4.00 do a money transfer with a code and be done with it.Ordering from the states I can't do that as 90% of the places do not offer that service for non card holders like myself.So it still puts a wrinkle in the plans some what..Someone here in Canada has to sell this stuff it can't only be the states...Sorry for the confusion about why it had to be local..Not like I'm going to hunt in bins etc...Just for ease in my situation...

Post Thanks / Like

Wiz,

Time to get a Credit Card?
    John
    www.xmasinmelb.com General Site
    www.xmasinmelb.com/zencart/ Online Store

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Don't they have Visa/Mastercard bank check cards in Canada? If not, WOW. I don't know how anyone these days can survive without atleast a check card. It is getting close to 2010.
    David Scott

If it aint broke, I got a bigger hammer.

Post Thanks / Like

Wizard,

If you are too young to get a credit card then get a debit card. Many large banks offer this service and to the vendor this is the same as a credit card.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

OMG me with a credit card again...Not a good idea..I have a cheque card but for states transactions it can be sticky...I've tried it a few times and it is strange how that system works...If you are in the states it takes 3 business days for the transaction to complete via computer.Gotta wait fora pimply faced geek to say it's ok for me to buy crap with my money..Go figure..Anyway after that happens it takes another 2 days for approvial.So to make a long story short some companies shy away from it cause the whole process takes 30 days for them to get their money.ANyway I'll see what I can do....Thanks for the info guys...Oh and btw I'm 36..Plenty old enough for a credit card...Just pryer mistakes..

Post Thanks / Like

i'm 43. and I still wonder why I have two credit cards ;-)
    John
    www.xmasinmelb.com General Site
    www.xmasinmelb.com/zencart/ Online Store

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mrplow123
    It is getting close to 2010.
    Yeah, don't we have to send people back to Jupiter soon to see that Monolith thingy again? :mrgreen:

j

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Wizard, I took a drive to A1 Parts about a month ago just to check it out. Racks and racks of new and used parts.

The aisles are a little crowded, there is stuff all over the floor and you might get a little dusty in your searching, but you never know what you will find.

Definitely the place if you are looking for a used PC power supply. They had about 500 when I was there.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mark I'll check it out this weekend...I've got another pic I wanna try and use...It's from the 18 f series....I've been talking with Phil about it as he seems to be the go to guy on here for that stuff....I also have a smaller design in mind as well taht uses that pic,a flip flop and a few other things all mixed in with 256 k of memory for an all in one unit.Once I get more of it available (mainly this pic issue) then things will be easier...I sure hope Phil can help with this one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123