We received a number of requests for a smaller version, sort of like huge C9's, for creating a "border" around sidewalks and driveways and so the HexaTree Jr was born. Here are it's specs:
* 10" Base x 20.5" Tall (2.7" tall base with 17.5" diffuser cone)
* Can take up to 6 RGB 12mm Nodes or 2 rectangle RGB modules (pixel or dumb/basic)
* Priced as low as $6.99 per tree!
More information can be found at: http://www.holidaycoro.com/HexaTree-Jr-p/116.htm
People in my neighborhood said these looked like KKK hats, so I had to take them down. I got zero seasons out of them. Awesome. Leave it to a bunch of jerks to ruin it for everyone.
Last edited by ezellner; 01-15-2017 at 01:13 PM.
I have made a mini tree using thermocol.
1. Cut the thermocol in different sizes, then wrap them it gift wrappers.
2. Place the thermocol pieces according to the height in the shape of a Christmas tree.