Thread: Seriously? A Global Moderator Like DynamoBen has a limit to his PM inbox?

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Seriously? A Global Moderator Like DynamoBen has a limit to his PM inbox?

Ben,

Your inbox is full... I was trying to reach you to see if there was a chance you had any PropController Ethernet bare boards available.

Thank you,

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Seriously? A Global Moderator Like DynamoBen has a limit to his PM inbox?

Sorry I empty some PM's out I'm good to go now, PM away.
    DMX, RDM, ArtNet, sACN, and RDMnet...the future of DIY Christmas.
    Designer of the PropController an open source single-board hardware platform designed for lighting and prop control.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Seriously? A Global Moderator Like DynamoBen has a limit to his PM inbox?

lol yeah i would think the head guys should acquire a higher limit minimally or no limit to their pm's
    [B][I]MY Favorite Links:[/I][/B]
    [URL="http://doityourselfchristmas.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page"][COLOR="red"]Christmas Wiki[/COLOR][/URL] | [URL="https://www.facebook.com/dancingofthelights"][COLOR="red"]My Facebook Page[/COLOR][/URL] | [URL="https://www.calvertimage.com"][COLOR="red"]My Website[/COLOR][/URL]
    144 - Renard48lsd channels
    272 - channels in use
    40,000 lights synchronized and static

50% assembled and displayed

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by griffixdc View Post
    lol yeah i would think the head guys should acquire a higher limit minimally or no limit to their pm's
    There is a limit, it is higher, but I need to be better about deleting things. ;)
    DMX, RDM, ArtNet, sACN, and RDMnet...the future of DIY Christmas.
    Designer of the PropController an open source single-board hardware platform designed for lighting and prop control.

Post Thanks / Like

PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS!
    Itty-bitty living space...

[I][SIZE=2]"Beam me up Scotty, there are only limited pockets of intelligent life on this planet!!"[/SIZE][/I]
    Communicating humor in a text only medium is an art form subject to imprecise interpretation by the audience...