I picked easter for an opportunity to try out a first time lighting set up, you know plugging it all up in a semi full scale set up the first time. first i needed some kind of lights and thought eggs. and ended up making 256 egg lights out of 5 clear strings of 50 so i could spread them around some and 6 larger singles each with a night light bulb.
I was also working on a seesaw thing for Christmas with some elves in mind, and thought
this might be a chance to try this thing out and see if it will work out with extra weight on it, so
i put Bunny's on it.
And needless to say being the mega tree pole was in the ground, why not try it out
and see how its going to set up. so i lowered the star down, and switched it out with a cross i made
with some PVC. and this is what i tossed together in about 5 days work ,
There is no real sequencing in this,
i just tossed most of it together with some of the add on tools.
In the end i realized 3 things in this exercise.
1. I need way more lights,
2. I need more extension cords,
3. I am so far behind in sequencing for Christmas,
I am learning my way around the vixen program some with the scheduling and such.
and I did get my FM radio gear set up and going.