Thread: 31 Gallon Rugged Tote Storage Box for $ 6.46 @ Lowe's

Post Thanks / Like

Default 31 Gallon Rugged Tote Storage Box for $ 6.46 @ Lowe's

At my Lowe's this just went Non-Stock/Clearence:

Item # 314141 - Centrex Plastics, LLC Plastic 31 Gallon Rugged Tote Storage Box

It was $15.98, now $6.46, it might not be that price on all Markets, but some might get a good deal on this Totes, they are big so we can save all the Christmas Lights & Accesories

You can go to www.lowes.com & put the Item # and see if your local Lowe's has that price, it might get cheaper next week, but there might not be many available then

Marcos D. Valega

============================================

2008-2010: Static 1,750 Inca & LEDs
    2011: Found DIYC - 1 Mega Tree w/DVDs Star - 2,500 LEDs & became a Supporting Member

2012: 5,400 LEDs and Counting - Mega Tree, 3 Leaping Arches with Poles, 1 RenSS24 & 5 RenSS16 with XBee Snap-In Kits
    2013: 10,000 LEDs - Mega Tree, 3 Leaping Arches with Poles, 1 RenSS24 & 6 RenSS16 with XBee Snap-In Kits

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 31 Gallon Rugged Tote Storage Box for $ 6.46 @ Lowe's

15.68 at my northern California store... :-(
    "Beam me up Scotty, there are only limited pockets of intelligent life on this planet!!"
    Communicating humor in a text only medium is an art form subject to imprecise interpretation by the audience...

Post Thanks / Like

I thought with me also being in Georgia I'd get the deal but 15.68 in my store just north of Atlanta. :-(

Post Thanks / Like

Rats, I'm heading to Grand Forks, ND next week - just checked - $15.68 there too
    "I have noticed that even those who assert that everything is predestined and that
    we can change nothing about it still look both ways before they cross the street"

-Stephen Hawking