Thread: Tomatoe Cages at K-Mart

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tomatoe Cages at K-Mart

I thought it was intersting to walk into K-Mart tonight and not only see the usual gray metal cages but also saw cages that were dipped (powder coated?) in red and green. at $4.99 each. Wouild make great mini-tree bases when they go on sale.
    Last edited by Xenia; 03-10-2012 at 10:22 PM.
    2014 - 3rd. Year - over 45,000 lights - 428 Channels Renard - 2891 Channels E1.31 - Video projection - 2 Raspberry Pi's to run Show
    2013 - 2nd. Year - over 40,000 lights - 428 Channels Renard - 300 Channels E1.31 - adding 8 Tir Floods and 4 Animated Faces.

2012 -First year, over 35,000 lights and 410 Total Channels of Blinky Flashy - 275 Channels Renard and 135 Channels of E1.31. All wireless.
    Randy: www.xenialights.com or Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tomatoe Cages at K-Mart

Quote Originally Posted by Xenia View Post
    I thought it was intersting to walk into K-Mart tonight and not only see the usual gray metal cages but also saw cages that were dipped (powder coated?) in red and green. at $4.99 each. Wouild make great mini-tree bases when they go on sale.
    Home Depot has them as well or did a couple of years ago.

Post Thanks / Like

I just saw them at hobby lobby as well.
    Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think.

.../___.
    (o_!_/o)

Check out my 2011 videos, they are same as 2013 [url]http://vimeo.com/user2762767/videos[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Got them last year at lowes... they survived the summer in the garage, and survived the season outside no issues!

Post Thanks / Like

I love those cages. I have used them for all of my mini trees. I have a total of 16 trees made from these frames and used them for the past three years. They are a great, heavy frame with the powder coating. I usually find mine at Ace Hardware.