Thread: Next project LedTriks Panels and Controllers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Next project LedTriks Panels and Controllers

First and far most I would like to Thank everyone for Info, Pcb, and Help.I know that i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but no one Loves flashy blinky, any more than me. I just finished (2)Renard ss24 (1)Renard ss8 lights hookup and Vixen sequence run Very Happy, order (2)Renard ss16 I want the whole family now for the next project would like to DIY Ledtriks Panel.i have read a lot on DIYC & Wiki it is very confusing some post are old my first question is
    (1) Triks-c will it control 1=16x48 LED panel then you add 1 triks-c for next panel so on up to 4 Triks. Mouser BOM reasonably priced.
    (2) Pic-c will it do the same as Triks-c how many panel will 1 control again mouser is very reasonably priced.
    (3)LEDTriks v6.0 has alot of parts that seem to be out of production with Mouser
    and who do i get the Pcb from i think its wjohn.All input will help I would like the thriftes way.I hope I have not step on any toes or hurt anyone feeling read 2nd sentence again.Thanks so much for the Help Bamabugs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Next project LedTriks Panels and Controllers

1 - correct - one LEDTriks controller per 16x48 panel set and one (optional) Triks-C per panel set
    2 - correct - basically a PIC version of the AVR based Triks-C - and yep - one per panel set as above
    3 - correct - wjohn has the LEDTriks and Triks-C boards - you may want to ping g2ktcf as well for the LED Panels and he might (or might not) carry the LEDTriks and Triks-C as well. LabRat has/had the PIX-C - not sure if he has any extras.

As for the parts - yep... I think King Electronics has/had the MBI chips - the Allegro parts (A6276/A6279) are very hard to find now.
    Brian

Christmas in San Jose! - WEB - FB - VIDEOS
    Halloween in San Jose! - FB
    2014 Halloween Show - Homemade tombstones, Grave Crawler, 2x 3-axis skulls, 4x 1-axis skulls, Video Projection (more)
    2014 Christmas Show - 5x E681-12, 3x Ren48LSD, 32x42 TLS3001 pixel MT/Star, 4x Rainbow Floods, 12x DIYC Floods, SuperPixelStar, PixaBulb House outline

Ignorance is Temporary - Stupidity is Forever...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Next project LedTriks Panels and Controllers

Thanks Brian a lot of help..