Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now you can find a bad LED in your light string.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Now you can find a bad LED in your light string.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Cherry View Post
    LightKeeper tried that and it does not work, I have tried that and the sensitivity is not good enough, also tried many of the professional sniffer and other want-a-be approaches and they do not work either. That is why LightKeeper is now producing the LED Keeper.

LightKeeper stay on top of the industry on what is available and what is coming on the market.
    Interesting. I wish I understood enough to know why.

If your LED Keeper is anything like the original LightKeeper it's got to be great. From the looks of the video, it is. Congrats on the design, partnership and new tool. If I ever move to LEDs I will definitely be picking one of these up.
    [url]http://christmasonquiethills.com/[/url]
    [url]http://diychristmas.org/vb1/index.php[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

The way it looks, the mini will probably be on the 21st if going by the poll. Course its Gregs decision over all. Hope you could come as that would be a great presentation at the mini.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollandlihjtdisplay View Post
    The way it looks, the mini will probably be on the 21st if going by the poll. Course its Gregs decision over all. Hope you could come as that would be a great presentation at the mini.
    Unfortunately I will be in China and will not return till the 23rd. If it is the next weekend then I could make it right now.
    Inventor of the "LED Keeper"

My Videos [URL="http://www.vimeo.com/Dennischerry"]www.vimeo.com/Dennischerry[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like

You do realize i mean 21st of april right;is when it might be.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollandlihjtdisplay View Post
    You do realize i mean 21st of april right;is when it might be.
    Yes, I knew it was April we where posting about.

My Videos [URL="http://www.vimeo.com/Dennischerry"]www.vimeo.com/Dennischerry[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like

Dennis,

Are you going to be offering your Led Keeper to the Christmas Lighting community directly or do we need to purchase it from True Value, 1000 bulbs, or Amazon?

Thanks!

After checking it is on all three sites but not currently available. Do you know where we might get one of your units?
    Last edited by Xenia; 06-10-2012 at 02:23 PM.
    2013 - 2nd. Year - over 40,000 lights - 428 Channels Renard - 300 Channels E1.31 - adding 8 Tir Floods and 4 Animated Faces.
    2012 -First year, over 35,000 lights and 410 Total Channels of Blinky Flashy - 275 Channels Renard and 135 Channels of E1.31. All wireless.
    Randy: www.xenialights.com or Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

The LEDKeeper will be demonstrated (and presumably available to buy at) the Chicago C3 Christmas convention happening over Labor Day Weekend. I for one can't wait to get one in my hands.

http://doityourselfchristmas.com/for...mas-Conference

Carrie Sansing's husband (Carrie is hosting the convention) works for the company who makes the LightKeeper Pro and the LEDKeeper.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xenia View Post
    Dennis,

Are you going to be offering your Led Keeper to the Christmas Lighting community directly or do we need to purchase it from True Value, 1000 bulbs, or Amazon?

Thanks!

After checking it is on all three sites but not currently available. Do you know where we might get one of your units?
    The "LED Keeper" will be available at the LSH Academy this coming weekend, June 15-17, 2012.

Since Ulta-Lit is located in Chicago I guess a representative will be at that show also. Will ask and see if that is true this week.

The websites will not get delivery of the 'LED Keepers" until sometime in July and have them available then or wait till closer to Christmas time, it is up to them on availability.

Will post more later after this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update, Dennis. Congratulations on bringing your product to market! We appreciate your efforts to help our community.

Randy
    2013 - 2nd. Year - over 40,000 lights - 428 Channels Renard - 300 Channels E1.31 - adding 8 Tir Floods and 4 Animated Faces.
    2012 -First year, over 35,000 lights and 410 Total Channels of Blinky Flashy - 275 Channels Renard and 135 Channels of E1.31. All wireless.
    Randy: www.xenialights.com or Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to the Academy this weekend and seeing the Light keeper. Hoping not to come home broke though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123