Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast

Thread: DIGWDF Store Announcement

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DIGWDF Store Announcement

We took a look at our stock and decided we'd have a 40% off, "below cost" blowout sale on the following departments in the DIGWDF Store:

* MiniRen Controller bare boards
    * Renzilla and Renzilla add-on adapter bare boards
    * Ren-W wireless adapter bare boards

At the store's checkout screen, use the voucher: FIREWORKS to apply the discount before you go to PayPal to finish your purchase. The sale starts today and ends on 7/4/2016. Minimum purchase is $5, you may use the voucher up to five times and like always, shipping is included.

This is your chance to save a bunch of cash and pick up the most incredible controller on the planet -- the Renzilla -- and the cool adapter boards -- and have in your arsenal of controllers the one controller that can control virtually any kind of light including incandescents, floods, RGB strips, pixels, spotlights, and even servos for animatronics -- all on the same controller and all at the same time!!!

Or pick up some Ren-Ws and make virtually any controller that uses RS-485 communication into a wireless controller either with an XBee radio or, with the DIGWDF ESP Snap-In, fully Wi-Fi capable!

Or add some pinpoint control to your show with an awesome MiniRen controller! Power in a small package!!!

Are we nuts to price this gear way below cost? Probably. But what the heck, it's an election year and we elected to have the blowout sale!

The doors are open now!!!
    diychristmas.org

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DIGWDF Store Happenings

In honor of our country's Independence Day, we're changed our discount to a full 50% off!

More savings than ever before -- Pick up a couple Renzilla PCBs for the price of one! That's a total of 192 channels of Renard or DMX!!! and a level of flexibility that doesn't exist on any other controller on this planet. (We're not sure about the other planets...)
    diychristmas.org

Post Thanks / Like

Default Only 2 DAYS left of the 50% off sale!

Get 'em while they're hot, folks... only two days left on 50% off pricing in the DIGWDF Store. MiniRen and Renzilla controllers and Ren-W gear to make your show wireless... Wayyyy below cost -- prices will never again be this low...

http://digwdf.com/store
    diychristmas.org

Post Thanks / Like

Default SIX for $6 Clearance Sale!

We found some perfectly good PCBs that were sitting there in a box and decided we'd make a special Halloween sale in the store out of them. It's a fantastic deal for anybody who wants to stock up on XBee Snap-Ins and ESP Snap-Ins: three of each -- six boards -- for only $6 including shipping!

Only 8 sets of these in the store though so you might have to hurry to get your glommers on them at this price...

http://digwdf.com/store/product.php?id_product=235
    Attached Images Attached Images
    diychristmas.org

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for all the great Products. I have several ESPthing controllers that I have just assembled. I want to use them for smart pixiels, but I can not get the controllers to work. I have the ESP programed and it works with the renard controllers. I not sure I have the correct firmware installed for PIC16F1825. I'm using Vixen 3. Do you have any advice?

Thank you,

Post Thanks / Like

Hiya! Got your email -- and I answered in detail how to do it. There are 3 ways to make an ESP Thing work as a pixel controller... some are easier than others!!!
    diychristmas.org

Post Thanks / Like

Renzilla PCB Dealss in the DIGWDF Store -- now pick up the most popular set of PCBs and save almost $7 in the process!
    Yessirree... this is the Renard controller with 96 channels! Run it wired or wireless, use Renard or Renard DMX, or with one simple hack, run 48 channels with Renard and another 48 channels with DMX! You can even run Pixels with the PX-1 adapter and dumb RGB strips with the LSD adapter -- both plug-in options!!! But you have to hurry... only ten of these PCB deals in stock....

http://digwdf.com/store/product.php?id_product=239
    diychristmas.org

Post Thanks / Like

Default DIGWDF announces OneStick!

Here's something you don't see every day:

A wireless, 1-channel AC dimmable controller for Renard or Renard-DMX that can handle 7A at 120vac, all on a footprint that's less than 1" wide x 5" long.

Only the DIGWDF engineers would make something crazy like this..... a working prototype below...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    diychristmas.org

9. Likes Wildbill, chadowamsley, azbacks liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All single-sided too! Perfect for home-etch!
    DIYC Links:
    [URL="http://doityourselfchristmas.com/wiki/index.php"]Christmas Wiki[/URL] | [URL="http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/addonchat.php"]Chat[/URL]

Ricky, Jrd

"With great power comes great electricity bill." - Unknown Electricity Consumer
    "Your significance in life is not what you do, but how and why you do something." - Unknown Minister
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"]2012
    City float for Parade of Lights with:
    Fm-02 + Wall Wart Tamer
    2 Ren4Flood + DIYCFlood + Ren-W in 500 Watt enclosure
    2 Simple Renard 32
    15 SSROZ
    2 24 Channel RBW LED Ropelight Midi Trees out of artificial Christmas trees.

<a href="#" onclick="return(showhide(this));">Click here to show/hide my past display details ...</a>
    <script language="javascript">function showhide(anc){ //
    // traverse forward from anchor to find hidable div:
    for(; ; ){ if(!anc.nextSibling) break; if(anc.nextSibling.nodeName == "DIV") break; anc = anc.nextSibling; }//
    var Y='block', N='none', det=anc.nextSibling; //
    //fall-back plan: use named div:
    if (!det) det=document.getElementById('details'); //
    //toggle visibility:
    det.style.display=(det.style.display!=N)?N:Y; //
    //prevent page refresh:
    return false;}</script><div id="details" style="display:none;">2011
    Renard 24 v3.3 100%
    FM-02 with antenna 100%
    16' 8 channel Multi-color + Clear Megatree 100%</div>[/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like

Well, actually no, it's a two-sided board, and the bottom of the prototype has some jumper wires soldered on.... Boards are on order so we'll probably have them in the store about mid-March.

The OneStick is better than a two-tone handlebar. Better than a garlic-n-onion milkshake. Even better than a raccoon in your garbage!
    diychristmas.org

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast