Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: DIGWDF Store Announcement

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DIGWDF Store Announcement

WARNING! Watch out for the "specials."

Lutefisk.jpg
    [SIZE=1] [FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Courier New] i can quit this addictive hobby anytime after the next project [/FONT][/FONT] [/SIZE]

Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping that's the price they PAY you to take the stuff away...
    Brian

Christmas in San Jose! - WEB - FB - VIDEOS
    Halloween in San Jose! - FB
    2015 Halloween Show - Planning now - hopefully some house projection...
    2015 Christmas Show - 5x E681-12, 1x 6804, Ren48LSD, 3x RenSS16, 1x Falcon16v2 (w/expander), 24x90 WS2811 pixel MT (James MT Strips), 12x DIYC Floods, SuperPixelStar, 3x Pixel Arches, PixaBulb House outline

Ignorance is Temporary - Stupidity is Forever...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FIRECOP252 View Post
    I would like 10 wireless extension cords!!!!!!!! Didnt I see them in the store? lol
    Here at DIGWDF, we don't take any suggestions or requests for granted. In response to what appears to be an agonizingly urgent plea (8 exclamation marks), we have worked our engineers to the bone to fill Firecop252's request, and we are very pleased to offer this photo of our first working prototype: the DIGWDF wireless extension cord.

Notice the smooth lines, the protective end, and of course, there is no connection between the two ends because -- it's wireless! Your friends will be amazed -- they'll hardly know it's there! Your neighbors won't see any wires in the yard at all. And it's a snap to install, too! What's more, with this new product, you won't have any of the flickering you often get with LEDs -- this cord can give you a completely snubberless installation. And while this prototype is in a cream white color, we plan to offer a rainbow of 147 color options (including plaid and paisley) when production begins in April.

Our accounting department is working on pricing now, and our engineers are already working feverishly with the production staff to turn out what is sure to become another hit with the DIY lighting crowd.

So save your pennies -- the FC252 wireless extension cord will be available at the DIGWDF store soon!

Another product from DIGWDF - Dirknerkle's Inventorium and Generally Worthless Device Factory. At DIGWDF we don't separate fact from fiction, we make our own rules as we go along.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    diychristmas.org

4. Thanks avxmas thanked for this post
    Likes avxmas liked this post
    Fountain Valley, CA (Orange County, So. Cal)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dirknerkle View Post
    (including plaid and paisley)
    Where do you source those?

don
    Click for display details >>
    web site: http://www.eShepherdsOfLight.com or http://www.facebook.com/eShepherdsOfLight
    technical articles: http://downloads.eshepherdsoflight.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by budude View Post
    I'm hoping that's the price they PAY you to take the stuff away...
    How do you think I feel? I had to eat the damn stuff every christmas growing up! Which is why I swore a solemn oath that I would NEVER expose my own kids to the vile stuff!

Instead I married a woman from the northern parts of Sweden that loves something called "surströmming", which basicly is fermented herring, and much, MUCH worse than Lutfisk could ever be!
    Blinky Blinky Lights! Suffering from C.L.A.P. (and not afraid to admit it)
    [url]http://www.blinkylights.se[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dirknerkle View Post
    Another product from DIGWDF - Dirknerkle's Inventorium and Generally Worthless Device Factory. At DIGWDF we don't separate fact from fiction, we make our own rules as we go along.
    Good one... good luck on the new venture. I will soon be placing an order for Ren-W. This is my first year and Im doing it wireless! Am I nuts?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rfallatt View Post
    Am I nuts?
    Of coarse, why else would you be here?
    A mediocre person tells. A good person explains. A superior person demonstrates. A great person inspires others to see for themselves.

Click here to show/hide my display details ...
    Click here to show/hide DIYC Links ...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dirk, I knew you would come through. My dream of all wireless will be complete once I have those and a few other parts from this GREAT store. Cant wait for production to begin on the FC252. See what all this talk of wireless does to a person. Thanks again Dirk for doing this. CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW CORDS!!!!!
    LANCE

Find me on Facebook atCHRISTMAS ON PLANTATION

2017 might look promising for a show

Post Thanks / Like

Dirk,

You left off another attribute of your wireless plugs. They are green. They are the most "Energy Saving" component of your display.
    Michael

New for 2016: Getting my ESPixel network to function, 4 HDPE Pixel Arches, Pixel matrix on tree trunks. PIXELS!!!
    FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/GothambeatProductions?fref=ts

Gotham Beat Productions LLC

Post Thanks / Like

When can we expect the range extended versions? I heard through BLINKYLEAKS.COM that you will soon start shipping only the receiver portion of the pair, leaving the other one plugged in at the source. This will be an amazing savings, as it should cut shipping costs in half. Have you heard anything more from the Senate hearings with regards to cross border transmission of the power, and I'm sure our EU cousins are eagerly awaiting to hear how you will be dealing with the 120/240 issues.

Looking forward to the next whitepapers on the topic.

Last question: Will you be publishing the patent information? I'm curious as I had tried and failed to achieve this myself. Unfortunately I only had partial success as it only seemed to transmit the "wrong half" of the A/C wave, when hooked to my LED strands?
    Standard Disclaimers apply:
    "Product may not appear as shown, your mileage may vary, I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on television, these are not the droids you seek"

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast