Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EDM-LCD-RDS-EP $240 shipped w/ free antenna

Post Thanks / Like

Default EDM-LCD-RDS-EP $240 shipped w/ free antenna

Ok guys, I spoke to them and this is what they want to do. I will send in a list of e-mail address and they will send you a PayPal invoice. You pay them and they ship it to you. This is not a group buy but a way to help others buy at a cheaper price.

I need you to send me your paypal e-mail and I will put it on the list and every so many days I'll send it to them. It will take 4-5 weeks to fill the orders.

The deal is for 1 EDM-LCD-RDS-EP 10/100mW PCB, TX Parts, LCD display, Antenna, Regulated 12V PSU, Metal enclosure RF adjustable (1-10mW and 2-100mW) RDS chip & data cable included. It can be found here: http://www.edmdesign.com/orders.html

For our deal, they will offer free shipping ($15) and a free duck antenna ($12)

The price is $240.00 shipped to you. Yes this is the kit with the metal enclosure. That is why it cost more than stated on the original thread.

Do not post your e-mail address. Send me a PM with it and how many you want. I will add it to the list.

James
    Last edited by james70818; 02-07-2012 at 10:41 AM.
    2014 Show will be here soon!

Facebook - Hohensee Family Lights

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: EDM-LCD-RDS-EP $240 shipped w/ free antenna

Guys,

They are about to send the invoices out for the Transmitters for those who wanted them. If anyone else wants to get one shoot me a pm with your paypal email address and I will get it to them.

Thanks,

James
    2014 Show will be here soon!

Facebook - Hohensee Family Lights

Post Thanks / Like

Two PM's sent. Please read carefully as the second corrects my incorrect information in the first. I need to learn how to read posts completely before responding sometimes.

Anyway, thanks!!
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Are there any updates on this? I still haven't received an invoice, has anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

I tried to contact him and get in on this, but have yet to receive an answer either way.
    3rd Year - 640 channels - 18,706 lights - 1 Lost Mind
    FACEBOOK: Fallatt's Charlotte Christmas

Post Thanks / Like

James has been out of town for work with limited email. I would give him a bit more time as he also has the Renard SS Group Buy to get finished up.
    www.diyledexpress.com

Backup your sequences and sync them to multiple computers with Dropbox.

Post Thanks / Like

I got a Question... Why spend the $240+ for a EDM-LCD-RDS-EP when one could get a FM02 for under $50 and a separate RDS also under $50 (granted wihtout the enclosure) Total under $100?

Post Thanks / Like

The answer is personal choice.
    There are a million different ways to go with this hobby.
    Why buy the high grade LED strings for $20 each instead of the ones at Walmart for $5 ?
    Same is true with LOR controllers verses a REN24.
    If you want a known unit, great reputation company, with a unit ready to go out of the box, then an EDM or a Ramsey is the way to go.

While I chose the VAST route myself, I respect and understand the other choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by rfallatt View Post
    I got a Question... Why spend the $240+ for a EDM-LCD-RDS-EP when one could get a FM02 for under $50 and a separate RDS also under $50 (granted wihtout the enclosure) Total under $100?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukewarrior View Post
    The answer is personal choice.
    There are a million different ways to go with this hobby.
    Why buy the high grade LED strings for $20 each instead of the ones at Walmart for $5 ?
    Same is true with LOR controllers verses a REN24.
    If you want a known unit, great reputation company, with a unit ready to go out of the box, then an EDM or a Ramsey is the way to go.

While I chose the VAST route myself, I respect and understand the other choices.
    I can appreciate your point... It makes alot of sense. I am unfamiliar with the units and just did not know.
    This being my first year, I spent a ton and need to skimp in some areas.

Post Thanks / Like

My thoughts were that the audio represents half the show so I wanted to be sure I got the absolute cleanest transmitter I could afford. The sound from my EDM (not RDS) - even with a simple piece of wire is crystal clear. I also have an FM-01 as a back-up which cost significantly less and while a pretty clean signal as well, I can tell the difference between the two. As I said, with audio being half the show, I figured it was worth it... It's a one-time purchase (well hopefully) that will last for years so it only represents a very small cost when you look at it that way.

If you search around for EDM reviews you'll be hard pressed to find anything but excellent comments.
    Brian

Christmas in San Jose! - WEB - FB - VIDEOS
    Halloween in San Jose! - FB
    2014 Halloween Show - Homemade tombstones, Video Projection - not much new this year...
    2014 Christmas Show - 5x E681-12, 1x6804, 4x Ren48LSD, 30x42 TLS3001 pixel MT/Star, 4x Rainbow Floods, 12x DIYC Floods, SuperPixelStar, 3x Pixel Arches, PixaBulb House outline

Ignorance is Temporary - Stupidity is Forever...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast