Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie starting to wonder about Vixen 3.0, bad idea?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Newbie starting to wonder about Vixen 3.0, bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieHorning View Post
    Well by “very first”, I meant Vixen 0.1 or so and at the time, we were just using a forum thread. (Yeah, I’ve been around here that long. ) I believe it was even back when we were using Vixen Lights as a forum.

It was a mistake that when you did something (and I can’t remember what anymore) that the internal memory buffer was scrambled. Once you saved the sequence, the file was no longer useable or recoverable.

It was also a mistake on my part because I know the Beta software is just that. Anything can go wrong and you have t be prepared to lose your data, the program or anything else on your harddrive. It might be OK and it might not.
    Oh wow, sorry for misunderstanding your original quoted post. I thought you meant you lost your very first Vixen 3.0 sequence due to a bug. Carry on!
    [url]http://christmasonquiethills.com/[/url]
    [url]http://diychristmas.org/vb1/index.php[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Newbie starting to wonder about Vixen 3.0, bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by mmulvenna View Post
    If configured properly there are absolutely no problems with Renard boards in LSP that I am aware of. Can someone explain what the issue with Renards in LSP is?
    I have used them for 3 years in LSP without an issue.
    Let me clear, I do not have nor have I tried LSP (yet). I was only asking a question based on comments in the thread - LSP2 is Released. I'm not putting LSP down or saying it's bad by no means! I've been to their site and looked around, it looks like it has some great features. I'm still so new at this my opinion wouldn't be worth anything anyways. Not trying to start the "Holy War" mentioned in that thread. Maybe I was wrong, I was under the impression the problem was with Renard boards. Maybe some of the guys were experiencing other issues. As a newbie you don't learn if you don't ask.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123