Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween Face Sequences Wanted...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Halloween Face Sequences Wanted...

Quote Originally Posted by mjdmclane View Post
    OK, I was flipping through www.holidaycoro.com website and realized that they sold the sequences separately for $4 a piece and that includes all four faces as well as 16 other channels of design. For whatever reason I thought the only way you could get the sequences is by buying the coro faces first. Since I'm only wanting about 4 songs, $16 doesn't sound that bad now.

So here is my question because for some reason I can't find the answer myself. What type of sequences is holidaycoro selling? Are they Vixen sequences or something else?
    Last year we offered the sequences with the faces and a package of all the sequences but a number of customers asked for the ability to purchase individual sequences. So, now we offer both individuals and a "value pack". I think you'll find them much cheaper than those selling on ebay for $30 per sequence.

Our sequences are created in LOR S2 and converted to Vixen 2.1 with the java converter.

Thanks,
    David
    HolidayCoro

Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody know if the sequences from dmoore works with lightshowpro 2.0 if its imported into the program. I know it says it can be done with lightshowpro 1.8.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollandlihjtdisplay View Post
    Does anybody know if the sequences from dmoore works with lightshowpro 2.0 if its imported into the program. I know it says it can be done with lightshowpro 1.8.
    I know that LSP has had some LOR import issues in the past but I would not expect any issues with 2.0. Personally I export from LSP in LOR format and then do a bit of adjustment and play sequences in xLights - I've found it to be much more stable and reliable than LSP's scheduler has been in the past.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12