Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arizona Mini

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Arizona Mini

I am not going to make it this year. With all days off I am taking for my daughters softball team not enough time left. Sorry all would have been cool.

John

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olingerjccj View Post
    I am not going to make it this year. With all days off I am taking for my daughters softball team not enough time left. Sorry all would have been cool.

John
    Sorry to hear that, but understand. If anything changes, come on by.

Lightman

Post Thanks / Like

The Arizona Mini, scheduled for 21 April in Phoenix, is now in search of a new location to host the event. Mike had a non-cancellable committment that just came up and can no longer accomodate the April meeting.

We have a couple of options...1) Find a new location and retain the April 21st date. 2) Move the mini out to a later date (keeping in mind the hot summer months in the Phoenix area)

Is there anyone in the general Phoenix area that could host the mini of about 18 attendees on April 21?

Is there a better date that could be accomodated?

Lets continue to use this new thread to discuss our options.

As a reminder, here is a list of RSVPs so far as of 2/28/12...

1. mmulvenna (Tentative)
    2. mlkren
    3. lightman
    4. frank k
    5. Bowshock
    6. halstaff
    7. thewebshark
    8. olingerjccj
    9. gigogig
    10. dionicia
    11. apachelights
    12. mmciver
    13. Scuba Steve
    14. ChistmasInScottsdale - John & Caroline
    15. Einstein2883 - Jason
    16. Raplass
    17. James Greszler
    18. JoeS

You can review the AZ Preliminary Agenda in our Group message located in the forum at...
    "Groups / Uncategorized / Arizona /Arizona Mini April 2012 - Preliminary Agenda"
    Last edited by lightman; 03-15-2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Added Prelimiary Agenda link

Post Thanks / Like

well im not a good person to host this (im new and have never attended one) + im one hour out of Phoenix (in Prescott valley) but i would be willing to do this + its a little cooler up here too. mapish

also i have laptops, projectors, and tables, short on chairs thow (ill see what i can do for another 10)
    Last edited by gigogig; 03-15-2012 at 04:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be able to make a different date. I've already made arrangements to stay with someone that weekend as I'll be coming from San Diego. Hopefully a new location can be found to keep the same date.

Post Thanks / Like

[Halstaff] maybe we could get a carpool together <- might be a good idea, you know if we do do it at myplace.

Post Thanks / Like

Apologies to all, Have family arriving and they are not able to change their dates. As much as I would love to host the event, family must come first.

Just a few ideas....We had one a few years ago that Frank arrange a free room at a Pizza place. Perhaps he might be able to do that again. Also I believe some Denny's give the use of their separate rooms if you have lunch their.

Once again please accept my apology for not being able to hold or attend the event.

Mike
    Thanks
    Mike

[url=http://www.lightshowpro.com][img]http://www.lightshowpro.com/images/sigs/LSP_320.jpg[/img][/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lightman View Post
    The Arizona Mini, scheduled for 21 April in Phoenix, is now in search of a new location to host the event. Mike had a non-cancellable committment that just came up and can no longer accomodate the April meeting.

We have a couple of options...1) Find a new location and retain the April 21st date. 2) Move the mini out to a later date (keeping in mind the hot summer months in the Phoenix area)

Is there anyone in the general Phoenix area that could host the mini of about 18 attendees on April 21?

Is there a better date that could be accomodated?

Lets continue to use this new thread to discuss our options.

As a reminder, here is a list of RSVPs so far as of 2/28/12...

1. mmulvenna (Tentative)
    2. mlkren
    3. lightman
    4. frank k
    5. Bowshock
    6. halstaff
    7. thewebshark
    8. olingerjccj
    9. gigogig
    10. dionicia
    11. apachelights
    12. mmciver
    13. Scuba Steve
    14. ChistmasInScottsdale - John & Caroline
    15. Einstein2883 - Jason
    16. Raplass
    17. James Greszler
    18. JoeS

You can review the AZ Preliminary Agenda in our Group message located in the forum at...
    "Groups / Uncategorized / Arizona /Arizona Mini April 2012 - Preliminary Agenda"
    pm sent

Post Thanks / Like

Good News! We have received a couple of offers to host our AZ Mini on April 21st.

We are trying to keep the location within the Phoenix area and retain the date of April 21. Will be posting the new location soon.

Stay tuned...

Lightman

Post Thanks / Like

Location Announcement:

Arizona Mini will be held in Scottsdale, AZ on 21 April 2012 at the home of John and Caroline Slade.

This is near the 101 and Thomas. We were able to retain the original date thanks to John and Caroline.

They have tables, chairs, plenty of power, desk top, laptop, wireless internet, and sound system. We will need a projector for presentations...Anybody willing to bring one?

We will be firming up the agenda over the next couple of days. You can review the AZ Preliminary Agenda in our Group message located in the forum at "Groups / Uncategorized / Arizona /Arizona Mini April 2012 - Preliminary Agenda".

Again, a special thanks to John and Caroline for hosting our event.

Regards,
    Lightman (Brian)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast