Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbit Outdoor Timer Box for $1.88

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Orbit Outdoor Timer Box for $1.88

That is totally weird...seeing same things...Some were 4 bucks one was 3.88, another was 1.85, did get a total of 17 across 4 stores in STL area...now to go pick them all up.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone near Plattsburgh NY? There's supposedly four of these on the shelf.

Cost? $0.04 each.

My finders fee is 1 box.
    Standard Disclaimers apply:
    "Product may not appear as shown, your mileage may vary, I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on television, these are not the droids you seek"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by imbluenote View Post
    That is totally weird...seeing same things...Some were 4 bucks one was 3.88, another was 1.85, did get a total of 17 across 4 stores in STL area...now to go pick them all up.
    Let us know. I ended up paying $6 for them. I placed my order to my local lowes and they called to say they Web Qty was incorrect and they canceled my order. Went to the next closest and the price was 5.98. Very strange indeed!

Kelly

Heading into my 5th season in 2013

www.ChristmasInKentucky.com

Post Thanks / Like

Right, I just ordered nine from Mason, Ohio and five from from Westchester, Ohio. The nine were at $2.22 and the five were at $5.43. We'll see if they actually are available. All are being shipped to my home, at $7.99 per store.
    2013 - 2nd. Year - over 40,000 lights - 428 Channels Renard - 300 Channels E1.31 - adding 8 Tir Floods and 4 Animated Faces.
    2012 -First year, over 35,000 lights and 410 Total Channels of Blinky Flashy - 275 Channels Renard and 135 Channels of E1.31. All wireless.
    Randy: www.xenialights.com or Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kychristmas View Post
    Let us know. I ended up paying $6 for them. I placed my order to my local lowes and they called to say they Web Qty was incorrect and they canceled my order. Went to the next closest and the price was 5.98. Very strange indeed!

Kelly
    So far I got the order and pickup confirmations for the pickup stores...10 of them are to be shipped.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting how these are either WAAAAAAY overpriced at $30 someplaces (like everywhere near me), or REEEEAALLY affordable other places... <sigh>
    [I][SIZE=2]"Beam me up Scotty, there are only limited pockets of intelligent life on this planet!!"[/SIZE][/I]
    Communicating humor in a text only medium is an art form subject to imprecise interpretation by the audience...

Post Thanks / Like

Only one store near me has these they only have two and are 1.48 each but the problem is the store is 30+ miles away so just for two not a good deal shipping them for two makes it about the same as buying from Chris oh well maybe next time

Post Thanks / Like

YOU ROCK! Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered 6 of them for in store pickup at $1.98ea.

Post Thanks / Like

Well thats just wierd. All the stores near me are at $33 but when I type in some of your addresses it is the dollar prices.

Post Thanks / Like

OK I'm done. Congrats to those who could benefit. I just received my third Cancelation. The lastest one told me that they were sent back to Mfg on request. Also, I got a call from one of them after I had received the Pickup Confirmation. Its possible someone saw the price difference and a manager did an override of the sale.

Anwyay, 3 attempts for a total of 12 boxes and no boxes to show for it. Well except for $40 tied up on my Debit Card. That was a mistake. Teh Debit goes right away, but the Credit takes days

Heading into my 5th season in 2013

www.ChristmasInKentucky.com

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast