Thread: Inflatable Fan

Post Thanks / Like

Default Inflatable Fan

I have a 7' Inflatable, but last night the Fan stop working , do you guys know where to get a replacement fan?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Inflatable Fan

I just threw away a charlie brown snow globe "got full of water and stop blowing snow" and a large santa rising up and down in a chimney"santa would not go up and down" Snow globe has one fan. santa has two fans one stays on and one turns on and off. I cut the cords off but "in this hobby i never pass up a little more cable"is you want I can dig them out of the trash. and get the fans for you and solder the cords back on. My trash runs on monday but may be tues. since the holiday. need to know by then.
    2012 - more, more, more. lots of planning, big ideas, little wallet.

Post Thanks / Like

I would love those, let me know how much the Shipping cost is, I'll send you a check or PayPal

Post Thanks / Like

I think I have one fan from a Santa blowup, and I also had a santa that goes up and down the chimney which stopped moving. So I have 3 fans also.
    2012 :
    Great first year.
    2 houses, 344 channels

2013 :
    2 houses, 632 channels.

Post Thanks / Like

I need some fans as well.

PM me as to cost and shipping...
    Mark
    On the move from Kernersville to Lexington, NC. Just getting moved in so small static display this year

Post Thanks / Like

I find that if I put up lights, I get fans driving by. Not sure how many of them are inflatible though...

I could use a fan for a Snowman that went swiming a few years back. It blows but has the serious "leansies" <insert little blue pill joke here> It looks like the fan is part of the base which is like 7 or 8" across and round and the power goes into it. I did find that you CAN wash the nylon part in the washing machine (I have a front load) which cleans them up nice. Anyone have anything like that they might be able to ship cheap??
    [I][SIZE=2]"Beam me up Scotty, there are only limited pockets of intelligent life on this planet!!"[/SIZE][/I]
    Communicating humor in a text only medium is an art form subject to imprecise interpretation by the audience...

Post Thanks / Like

Before you replace the fan check the plug there is a fuse in it. They all have 2 fuses one to drive and one spare. If you have tried this no insult intended.