Thread: one into two stereo cable 79 cents shipped !

Post Thanks / Like

Default one into two stereo cable 79 cents shipped !

I use one of these so I can hear the music inside and still send an audio feed to my FM transmitter

3.5mm to RCA Stereo Adapter Cable for !!79 cents!! + free shipping

New: 3.5mm to RCA Stereo Adapter Cable for 79 cents + free shipping
    Meritline offers the 3.5mm to RCA Stereo Adapter Cable for $2.99. Coupon code "MLCK1F23NL1" cuts it to 79 cents. With free shipping, that's the lowest total price we could find for such a cable by a buck, although we saw one for 10 cents less back in August. It splits stereo output from a 3.5mm stereo jack into two RCA connectors.

link:
    http://www.meritline.com/3-5-mm-male...ource=dealnews

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: one into two stereo cable 79 cents shipped !

I use a small FM radio beside the computer.
    Standard Disclaimers apply:
    "Product may not appear as shown, your mileage may vary, I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on television, these are not the droids you seek"

Post Thanks / Like

I'm confused - it's a stereo mini-jack to two mono RCA jacks - this would feed a separate left and right signal out, not a copy of the stereo signal? I use the same cable on mine except I have two male RCA jacks going into my stereo transmitter. Am I missing something?

And I do the same as LR - I have a cheap clock radio in the garage that I use as a transmitter monitor at all times.
    Brian

Christmas in San Jose! - WEB - FB - VIDEOS
    Halloween in San Jose! - FB
    2014 Halloween Show - Homemade tombstones, Grave Crawler, 2x 3-axis skulls, 4x 1-axis skulls, Video Projection (more)
    2014 Christmas Show - 5x E681-12, 3x Ren48LSD, 32x42 TLS3001 pixel MT/Star, 4x Rainbow Floods, 12x DIYC Floods, SuperPixelStar, PixaBulb House outline

Ignorance is Temporary - Stupidity is Forever...

Post Thanks / Like

Brian is correct, that cable is normally used to plug into a sound card to run out to stereo speakers that have RCA inputs. If you got the above cable, you would also want something like this headphone jack splitter:
    http://www.dealextreme.com/p/gold-pl...ite-17cm-34113

Then run one side to the FM transmitter (the FM02 is 3.5mm stereo IN) using something like this:
    http://www.dealextreme.com/p/3-5mm-a...able-1-5m-5115

then run the other side to your amplified speakers with RCA in (or to a stereo audio input or audio recording device, or whatever).

Kirk
    "Beam me up Scotty, there are only limited pockets of intelligent life on this planet!!"
    Communicating humor in a text only medium is an art form subject to imprecise interpretation by the audience...

Post Thanks / Like

oops,
    my error.

I didn't read it closely enough to see that it came out mono.

sorry.