Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blow mold mold toro light covers for a walkway

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Blow mold mold toro light covers for a walkway

Here is my first one completed. It's a bit rough on the paint job but I wanted to get one together to make sure I had it the way I want.

DSCN0694 (Small).JPG

This is the walk way light minus the blowmold.

DSCN0695 (Small).JPG

The little PVC thing is used to hold the light. With the wire it won't fit nicely inside the pipe so I had to make this adapter. A C7 bulb is a good fit.

DSCN0696 (Small).JPGDSCN0697 (Small).JPG

It's 2" long. That puts the light a little higher inside it so I'm going to drop it by about a 1/4" in size.

I cut the end coming off of the bulb to be one shorter than the other and covered with electrical tape. The wire comes out the bottom through a hole which then attaches to my line for powering all of them with vampire plugs.

I'm going to use plastic light holders for bordering yards with the end cut off to be the stake to hold it up. A quick test and it works but I want to test that some more. I'll just set it up in the back yard and see how it holds.

-

Now I just get to build them. Lot's of them but at least these will be harder to break I hope.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Blow mold mold toro light covers for a walkway

Those are great. I hadn't seen those before, but now I want some.
    [COLOR="#A52A2A"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B]Dark Yard again for 2017 [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#008000"][SIZE=2] Still searching for more Time and Money[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="BLUE"][URL="https://www.facebook.com/KentuckyChristmas"]Display Facebook Page[/URL][/COLOR]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12