Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Huge tires, long arm lifts, low range gears,we know-flashy blinky things - we don't!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Huge tires, long arm lifts, low range gears,we know-flashy blinky things - we don

Quote Originally Posted by zygfred View Post
    Well I made it to the forum
    I am helping linda out with getting this Parade complete.
    I am building the wireless boards starting tommorrow.

Chad
    Cool! Welcome to DIYC Chad!

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask.
    DIYC Links:
    [URL="http://doityourselfchristmas.com/wiki/index.php"]Christmas Wiki[/URL] | [URL="http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/addonchat.php"]Chat[/URL]

Ricky, Jrd

"With great power comes great electricity bill." - Unknown Electricity Consumer
    "Your significance in life is not what you do, but how and why you do something." - Unknown Minister
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"]2012
    City float for Parade of Lights with:
    Fm-02 + Wall Wart Tamer
    2 Ren4Flood + DIYCFlood + Ren-W in 500 Watt enclosure
    2 Simple Renard 32
    15 SSROZ
    2 24 Channel RBW LED Ropelight Midi Trees out of artificial Christmas trees.

<a href="#" onclick="return(showhide(this));">Click here to show/hide my past display details ...</a>
    <script language="javascript">function showhide(anc){ //
    // traverse forward from anchor to find hidable div:
    for(; ; ){ if(!anc.nextSibling) break; if(anc.nextSibling.nodeName == "DIV") break; anc = anc.nextSibling; }//
    var Y='block', N='none', det=anc.nextSibling; //
    //fall-back plan: use named div:
    if (!det) det=document.getElementById('details'); //
    //toggle visibility:
    det.style.display=(det.style.display!=N)?N:Y; //
    //prevent page refresh:
    return false;}</script><div id="details" style="display:none;">2011
    Renard 24 v3.3 100%
    FM-02 with antenna 100%
    16' 8 channel Multi-color + Clear Megatree 100%</div>[/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Huge tires, long arm lifts, low range gears,we know-flashy blinky things - we don

Quote Originally Posted by Jrd View Post
    Cool! Welcome to DIYC Chad!

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask.
    Really Chad - they mean this!
    Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by klm View Post
    Really Chad - they mean this!
    Welcome!
    <off topic>
    Do you guys have a forum? I'm curious about your Jeeps as well. I'm a moderator on MyJeepRocks.com with the same username.
    </off topic>
    [url]http://christmasonquiethills.com/[/url]
    [url]http://diychristmas.org/vb1/index.php[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Materdaddy View Post
    <off topic>
    Do you guys have a forum? I'm curious about your Jeeps as well. I'm a moderator on MyJeepRocks.com with the same username.
    </off topic>
    Yes - our club has a forum but it is to paid members only. TwoTrackers.org THey have a public page where you can read about the club. We keep our posts to ourselves and don't risk the chance of the local NFS or DNR trying to stop any trail rides we plan, although we do have our club runs on only legal trails. I have been on trail rides outside of this club and either they do not abide by legal maps or if posted on a public forum, we are usually met at our starting point by the local authorities. Too bad because as a member of this club, I know that it is a group of like minded people trying to help save our legal trails and bring awareness to the good of the sport, not the few that spoil it for all, also seen in other sports and hobbies. We are the largest Offroad club in Michigan and have received several awards for our efforts in doing trail cleanups (300 people show up to these), adopting roads and wooded areas and for club of the year by the GLFWDA.org (Great Lakes 4 Wheel Drive Association), Our annual veterans home donations from club members and also our annual Toys 4 tots run, which this light show will be incorporated with next year. I believe that Zygfred used to be on the board for this club but it was before my time. I have only been a member for almost 2 years.
    I will need to check out myjeeprocks.com soon.
    OK - enough "off topic" but thanks for asking.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes - our club has a forum but it is to paid members only. TwoTrackers.org THey have a public page where you can read about the club. We keep our posts to ourselves and don't risk the chance of the local NFS or DNR trying to stop any trail rides we plan, although we do have our club runs on only legal trails. I have been on trail rides outside of this club and either they do not abide by legal maps or if posted on a public forum, we are usually met at our starting point by the local authorities. Too bad because as a member of this club, I know that it is a group of like minded people trying to help save our legal trails and bring awareness to the good of the sport, not the few that spoil it for all, also seen in other sports and hobbies. We are the largest Offroad club in Michigan and have received several awards for our efforts in doing trail cleanups (300 people show up to these), adopting roads and wooded areas and for club of the year by the GLFWDA.org (Great Lakes 4 Wheel Drive Association), Our annual veterans home donations from club members and also our annual Toys 4 tots run, which this light show will be incorporated with next year. I believe that Zygfred used to be on the board for this club but it was before my time. I have only been a member for almost 2 years.
    PM Sent about land use issues to keep this thread on topic! :D

Post Thanks / Like

PM Sent about land use issues to keep this thread on topic! :D

Post Thanks / Like

The parade is going great!!!! We did a test run yesterday. We don't have music yet but the lights are working great. The wireless boards work great. They have great distance. We were well over 500 feet away from the main computer and the lights were still flashing. Can't wait to show this off. It will be very cool

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011