Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New live chat system

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New live chat system

Will the full version enable mobile clients? I am unable to connect since it sees my client (iPad) as a mobile device and blocks it when it loads. If it didn't do an OS check it would work just fine. Lol, just another way to get more money.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlovely View Post
    Will the full version enable mobile clients? I am unable to connect since it sees my client (iPad) as a mobile device and blocks it when it loads. If it didn't do an OS check it would work just fine. Lol, just another way to get more money.
    iOS supports java?
    DIYC Links:
    Christmas Wiki | Chat

Ricky, Jrd

"With great power comes great electricity bill." - Unknown Electricity Consumer
    "Your significance in life is not what you do, but how and why you do something." - Unknown Minister
    City float for Parade of Lights with:
    Fm-02 + Wall Wart Tamer
    2 Ren4Flood + DIYCFlood + Ren-W in 500 Watt enclosure
    2 Simple Renard 32
    15 SSROZ
    2 24 Channel RBW LED Ropelight Midi Trees out of artificial Christmas trees.

Click here to show/hide my past display details ...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jrd View Post
    iOS supports java?
    No Java, but JavaScript. I didn't look into it too much, it has the same loading icon as the Java version but then stops and says that the mobile option is not enabled for this room. At least I didn't get the nice Adobe page suggesting I get a different tablet. LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlovely View Post
    No Java, but JavaScript. I didn't look into it too much, it has the same loading icon as the Java version but then stops and says that the mobile option is not enabled for this room. At least I didn't get the nice Adobe page suggesting I get a different tablet. LOL.
    Ok, so I guess there is a JavaScript version of the chat but because I have a pc I see the Java version.
    DIYC Links:
    Christmas Wiki | Chat

Ricky, Jrd

"With great power comes great electricity bill." - Unknown Electricity Consumer
    "Your significance in life is not what you do, but how and why you do something." - Unknown Minister
    City float for Parade of Lights with:
    Fm-02 + Wall Wart Tamer
    2 Ren4Flood + DIYCFlood + Ren-W in 500 Watt enclosure
    2 Simple Renard 32
    15 SSROZ
    2 24 Channel RBW LED Ropelight Midi Trees out of artificial Christmas trees.

Click here to show/hide my past display details ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456