Thread: Started...

Default Started...

Its just over 1 week since i found this board.

and i gotta say i got 6 channels operating on lights allready tonight.
    its just 2 strings with 3 channels on each but its a start.

i still need more parts and a lot of fine tuning on the sequence but they are flashing there little hearts out as we speak.

so to all those that want to get something going for next year i say go for it now.

it does help that i was 15mins drive from wjohn's place though.

anyway just thought i would share.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Scorpia,

You still need parts, and only 15minutes from John's house. He does sleep. I don't see the problem.

Post Thanks / Like

Living that close to wjohn, you have time to put on one heck of a New Years Eve show.

Brad
    [I][COLOR="Red"]2007:[/COLOR][/I] 32 ch Grinch, [I][COLOR="Red"]2008:[/COLOR][/I] 128 ch Lynx Freestyle, [I][COLOR="Red"]2009:[/COLOR][/I] 128 ch Lynx Freestyle, Four Wireless Lynx Express', 192 Channels, 2 Houses, 4 Gazillion lights, no spare time.I really need to edit my sig pic :oops:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

this issue i have is getting some of the driver chips and then the funds to buy the other things.

also ordering things out of the states etc is a bit of an issue cause things just wont turn up in time unless i pay huge shipping fee's.

also looking at some options to drive some low voltage (6-10v) DC lights of an AC source atm, im thinking diode and capacitor and then a zener diode. anyway might work. will see what happens