Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Cheap Christmas Lights...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Any Cheap Christmas Lights...

Quote Originally Posted by griffixdc View Post
    that's what i am saying it bugs me people are getting awesome deals on lights when most of my lights at the stores around me were gone before the 50% sales.....LEDS were gone before they started selling them lmao...j/k but they were gone quick
    Next year keep me in mind if you are looking for lights! I'm about an hour from you and the Clearlake walmart had LED strings this year (60 count white and red colors) through 75% off. I bought about 40 boxes for my first year, but there were 2-3 cases of each left when it went to 75%.
    [SIZE="1"](Possibly on hold until Housing matters are taken care of, and extra money appears)
    2011 Plans:
    - 1 x Ren64's
    - 8 X SSRez's
    - 4 x Songs to Sequence
    - 5,000 Lights (LED)
    - First Blinky Blinky Show[/SIZE]

Post Thanks / Like

I just scored a bunch of LED lights at the Sears Hardware store in Herndon. Everything was still marked 50% off, but it rang up as 90%. Two shopping carts full, they literally thanked me and patted my back on the way out.

Post Thanks / Like

All the stores I have gone to, lowes, walmart, home depot..... All said they sold out before the 25th... No sales for me this year

Post Thanks / Like

We have a Westlakes Ace Hardware store here in Columbia that is going to have Christmas in July sale but not sure what days yet. They packed up some large pallet loads of Christmas stuff a few days ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12