Thread: lights wont dim out they just stay full power then off!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default lights wont dim out they just stay full power then off!!

Last year i put a post on here about my LED lights not fading out using a 16 channel LOR system. Well I didnt get around to the fixes but this year when I was setting up everything worked with the LED lights and now my normal lights dont fade!!! They just stay on full power and then they shut off when they are supposed to! they dont dim down with the music. ANy suggestions???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: lights wont dim out they just stay full power then off!!

Sounds like an issue with the zero cross signal probably. The LOR boxes aren't wildly different than the DIY controllers used here. Take a picture of the control board if possible and note chip part numbers - especially the little ones - chances are they use a similar chip (H11AA1) that we use here. It will probably be near the AC input/transformer sections.
    Brian

Christmas in San Jose! - WEB - FB - VIDEOS
    Halloween in San Jose! - FB
    2014 Halloween Show - Homemade tombstones, Video Projection - not much new this year...
    2014 Christmas Show - 5x E681-12, 1x6804, 4x Ren48LSD, 30x42 TLS3001 pixel MT/Star, 4x Rainbow Floods, 12x DIYC Floods, SuperPixelStar, 3x Pixel Arches, PixaBulb House outline

Ignorance is Temporary - Stupidity is Forever...