Now That's a WireFrame
This is what I have spent the last 2 weeks building. I cannot take credit for the design and would like to thanks Bryce Kindla for allowing me to copy his coroplast design.
I opted to build a wire frame. It contains a number of separate sections for ease of storage.
Here are 2 videos
- over 1500 weld joints
- 35 feet long
- over 900 feet of rope light
- over 5000 zip ties
- Rope light jointed by tinning spt2 and inserting it into the rope, then applied silicon and heat shrink.
- 2 renard 24 channel controllers using 44 channels
- Red, green and clear 3/8 rope light used
- Lots of the clear was painted
- Rope blacked out by using split flex tubing
This was the first test and as you can see there are a number of lights to fix, and some to black out.Also need to add the Drive Belt, Santa Sleigh to receive the presents, and the tobaggon for the bow throwing bear to sit on.