Thread: Super Flux RGB LED Library

Post Thanks / Like

Default Super Flux RGB LED Library

Does anyone has an RGB Super flux LED library for Eagle? I HATE making new libraries in Eagle and was wondering if anyone was willing to share. I couldn't find one online.

Thanks in advance,
    Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Super Flux RGB LED Library

Quote Originally Posted by Ponddude View Post
    Does anyone has an RGB Super flux LED library for Eagle? I HATE making new libraries in Eagle and was wondering if anyone was willing to share. I couldn't find one online.

Thanks in advance,
    Greg
    The Piranha ones? I had one, but the colours didn't align. (Not a big deal for what I used it for). I can dig it out this evening.
    Standard Disclaimers apply:
    "Product may not appear as shown, your mileage may vary, I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on television, these are not the droids you seek"

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, the Piranha one...sorry should have put that in there.

If you could I would appreciate it. I can screw around with it to try and get it to work.

Thanks!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Just checked the board I had done. The silk screen is 90 degrees out of alignment. So I had to rotate the parts by 1/4 turn (vs the silk screen) when installing. The library is on my "other" PC.. so will dig it out tonight.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Product may not appear as shown, your mileage may vary, I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on television, these are not the droids you seek"

Post Thanks / Like

Just found that I forgot to upload the file for you.

Here it is..

*HOWEVER* .. not only is it 90 degrees out of alignment, I'm also finding the pins have a very tight fit. I couldn't notice on the home-etch as I use a larger drill than the part requested. So that's two things you may want to address in the library before using it.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually attach the file.

Attached Files Attached Files

Post Thanks / Like

i will try this library

Post Thanks / Like

Mods : When I try to download this file it loads a clear.gif link page... cannot access

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mikem562 View Post
    Mods : When I try to download this file it loads a clear.gif link page... cannot access
    Unfortunately many files were lost during a server upgrade a couple years ago so the links are dead now. You might try pinging LabRat or check the SparkFun libraries - I think they have one for this. Might have one as well that I used for the DIYC Flood - I'll check...

edit - My 5.9 or 6.2 versions show it in the led library:

Last edited by budude; 05-28-2015 at 09:49 PM.
    [COLOR=#000080][B][I]Brian[/I][/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]Christmas in San Jose! - [URL="http://www.christmasinsj.com"]WEB[/URL] - [URL="https://www.facebook.com/ChristmasInSanJose"]FB[/URL] - [URL="https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1W78s7liEQEE0ed7WSyLF7B6j3lBX43w"]VIDEOS[/URL]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Halloween in San Jose! - [URL="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Halloween-in-San-Jose/356280784428581?ref=tn_tnmn"]FB[/URL]
    [SIZE=1]2015 Halloween Show - Planning now - hopefully some house projection...
    2015 Christmas Show - 5x E681-12, 1x 6804, Ren48LSD, 3x RenSS16, 1x Falcon16v2 (w/expander), 24x90 WS2811 pixel MT (James MT Strips), 12x DIYC Floods, SuperPixelStar, 3x Pixel Arches, PixaBulb House outline
    [/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][SIZE=3][COLOR=#008000][I]Ignorance is Temporary [/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#800080][I]- [/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][I]Stupidity is Forever[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#800080][I]...[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][I][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/I]