Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LED Light Supplier - China

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: LED Light Supplier - China

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Burrows View Post
    Sorry all,

My lights are all 24 V DC and come with no transformer etc. The other thing was i did see a set of fj's lights that aussiephil was testing at the melbourne mini and they looked near on same as the ones i have. I'm not sure how much fj is paying but i continued with mysolarled.com because i had already made contac with them ( i think fj's lights were a little cheaper)

Thanks

Dave
    I support Dave on this one, I've been in contact with mysolarled.com and the customer service is just awesome considering its a China based company. And they always keep me informed of progress on a order and upcoming events that may slow production (ie Chinese holidays).

Inital impressions from the sample are quite good.

Post Thanks / Like

mysolarled wanted $55(USD) to ship one sample.
    forget it
    the Chinese stuff would be fine if it didn't cost more to ship it then the item itself.

slyfox04: you mentioned that you have "6 leaping arches(2x3 Mirrors, B\W)" what do you mean mirrors?

thank you
    all pix <70 univ)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keebler View Post
    slyfox04: you mentioned that you have "6 leaping arches(2x3 Mirrors, B\W)" what do you mean mirrors?

thank you
    Three arches, big-med-small small-med-big. The arches are just going to be wired together so you run the first 3 and have a corresponding arch on the other side run as well.

I tend yo agree with you there about cost of the sample, I could of got 10 sets for the price of postage. Then again the postage cost seems to be standard across the board with most places charging around $38 for express/tracked postage to Australia.

Post Thanks / Like

One of the problems we have in Australia is there is limited coloured leds to choose from. We get the standard blue, white and only recently red and green. From what i have ssen there are a lot more outlets and discounts on lights in the U.S.
    It has been a cost efective solution for me to add some different colours to my display, and hopefully have something different to other people in my neighbourhood.

Thanks
    Dave
    448 channels

Post Thanks / Like

One of the problems we have in Australia is there is limited coloured leds to choose from. We get the standard blue, white and only recently red and green. From what i have ssen there are a lot more outlets and discounts on lights in the U.S.
    It has been a cost efective solution for me to add some different colours to my display, and hopefully have something different to other people in my neighbourhood.

Thanks
    Dave
    Definitely Dave, the limitation of available colors makes it hard to distinguish your display from others aswell as keeping the costs low.

I ordered and have received my 120 sets(traditional colors, rgbw), quite happy and hyped to see my first show in action.

Post Thanks / Like

Great to hear Jared, i'm running way behind with my display and may have to leave out some items. The problem i have is i work away from home and only home for 5 days a fortnight, so i don't have a great deal of time when i do get hame. Maybe some allnighters coming up.:o
    448 channels

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toodle_pipsky View Post
    You didn't actually give the details of the manufacturer in that thread, in fact said you would not share those details. Still unwilling to share?
    I did see someone mention www.mysolarled.com, but not sure that is who he bought from

EDIT**
    He did mention
    "Contact details:
    Kaxled Lighting Company
    sales3@kaxled.com
    Contact name: Anthony"
    early in the thread
    Last edited by jerryb721; 10-20-2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: added info

Post Thanks / Like

Great to hear Jared, i'm running way behind with my display and may have to leave out some items. The problem i have is i work away from home and only home for 5 days a fortnight, so i don't have a great deal of time when i do get hame. Maybe some allnighters coming up.:o
    I'm struggling to find time for everything, I completely underestimated the overall work involved in the LEDTriks, but every day it gets closer to completion.

I have my work cut out for me being a 1st year haha.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234