Anyone interested in coming to a mid Minnesota Spring Mini #2?
When Saturday May 22nd
Where: we live out in rural Minnesota 10 miles from any towns (Brooten & Belgrade) or about 2 ¼ hour drive west, and north of the twin cities, about 3 hours from Sioux Falls South Dakota, and about 2 hours from Fargo North Dakota.
I do have work areas/buildings and we do live on/by a lake.
What we have planned so far:
* We do have 1 person that will be doing a seminar on LOR beginner and Intermediate choreographing software
* I will be doing wire frame layout, sizing for lights strings, bending & welding
* hope to have an in state LED light supply company bring out their new products
* I can bring over 2 arches if needed for sequence testing
* Light rod/pole 10 ft long for sequence testing
* 8 spoke wheel/fan for sequence testing
* I can have our light wrapper/winder available to show how it is done
* Please bring your Show and Tell stuff, such as Pictures, Lights, Videos, or what ever you want to bring?
HELP: What would you like to have at this Mini?
We are open for ideas on classes/seminars/work shops; working with music, RGB, CCR, DMX, Fold lights, Spot lights, projectors, trains, Any animated lighting system & or Software, string lights, fixing light strings, Still lots of time to add or change the schedule!
Food & etc:
There will be a small fee of $10.00 per person/attendees to cover the food & drink cost. If you have a special diet, please bring what you need.
The food will consist of: cold cuts, cheese, chips, bread white & wheat, butter, pickles, donuts, coffee, sodas diet & regular, potato salads, ketchup, mustards, mayonnaise.
Everyone is welcome to bring a dessert to share.
Equipment on Site:
I have a complete welding, machining, and woodworking shop with a lot of equipment: stick and MIG welders, plasma cutting torch, abrasive cutting saw, radial arm saw, table saw, drill presses, TAIG CNC 4 axe mill, CNC router, 4 metal laths, 2 vertical Mills, 1 wood lathe, oxy-acetylene torch, 55 ton Ironworker, arch/pole winder for winding lights around pipe, many computers, DSL – WIFI on site, just bring your ideas, your computer, & etc.
I do have ¼” round rods on hand and other steel that can be purchase if you want to build something. If you do want to do a build project please let me know ahead of time so I can make sure we have what you need.
More details will be coming soon.
Please, Please RSVP!!
Garry & Georgia