Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 11 of 11

Thread: How to strip wire from the middle?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Fountain Valley, CA (Orange County, So. Cal)
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: How to strip wire from the middle?

    Quote Originally Posted by David_AVD View Post
    I think these are what you're describing:

    I'm sure Digikey or Mouser sell them too. Search for krone or punch down?
    Yes, that's the type of thing I have in mind. That price is too high for what I had in mind, though, which is why I was hoping to find the metal "blades" separately (the little metal parts that hold the wires together). Then I might be able to come up with a little enclosure to put them in.

    I'm not finding anything better than that on Mouser or Digi-Key.

    EDIT: I finally found something closer to what I had in mind. I was not using the correct search terms. They are called "cross connects" or "punch down combs".

    Last edited by djulien; 01-01-2010 at 10:49 PM. Reason: found "cross connects"
    Click for display details >>
    web site: or
    technical articles:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts