Thread: Brand Spankin' Newbie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Brand Spankin' Newbie

Hello all,
    When I say that I am green, I mean LED green; not the 10 year old faded mini green...I mean bright green! New to the electro-blinkin' flashy flashy and even to the blah blah typin' forum navigating stuff.
    I have put 150,000 miles on this site in the last 3 days and I haven't even left the driveway. Lots of info to absorb! I would like to thank 51fordf2
    for directing me to this site and for setting my keester on fire.
    In my past lives I have been...
    A musician, stage hand/lighting operator, electronics engineering student, mad scientist (made that one up), and a bunch of other dumb things. I have been stock-piling lights for the past 10 years in the hopes of, one day, stapling these bad boys to everything on the property. Not wanting to wear out the bearings in the ol' electric meter, I have put the staple gun on stand-by...until now.
    Thanks to the folks who care enough to put together this community and maintain this site. I am sure that I will have lots of fun creating my monster!
    -David-

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Brand Spankin' Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by rdartist View Post
    Hello all,
    When I say that I am green, I mean LED green; not the 10 year old faded mini green...I mean bright green! New to the electro-blinkin' flashy flashy and even to the blah blah typin' forum navigating stuff.

I would like to thank 51fordf2 for directing me to this site and for setting my keester on fire.

I have put the staple gun on stand-by...until now.
    Welcome, David. Well, just about a year from now, when you're going slightly berserk trying to get everything working just right, you may reconsider your thoughts about 51fordf2 and that staple-gun...

You've entered a world that makes stage presentations seem like chamber music. Good luck, and again, Welcome!

Longfellow said that in this world a man must be either anvil or hammer.
    But some are neither, they are merely bellows.