Thread: Firegod's Schematic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Firegod's Schematic

Hi,
    The Firegod design looks very interesting and I plan to build something similar. Is there a schematic for this design somewhere? I was looking for it in the last hour but could find them. Thanks!

James

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Firegod's Schematic

Welcome to DIYC, James! You'll find a lot of fun at this place, and many people eager to help in any way they can.

Hmmmm... not sure if the schematic is even available. Check the Christmas Wiki -- there's a link there where you can get the boards, right from the FireGod guru himself!

Merry Christmas!

http://digwdf.com/store/
    The DIGWDF Store is closed for all sales. Thanks to everyone who supported us through the years!
    User guides, documentation and other files are still free and available for downloading.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by james7 View Post
    Hi,
    The Firegod design looks very interesting and I plan to build something similar. Is there a schematic for this design somewhere? I was looking for it in the last hour but could find them. Thanks!

James
    Never made a schematic on the first go around, just did it on the fly!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your reply. The design must be quite simple for you to wire it up without the schematic! The renard design has schematic. Maybe I will start from there. Thanks.

Regards,
    James

Post Thanks / Like

I had a set of FG's boards this year and enjoyed them quite much. Didn't really need a schema to figure out what needed to be done. But that just made assembly all the easier.

Post Thanks / Like

Are you planning to have more boards available sometime. The FireGod sounds kinda fun.
    Only 20 characters?