Thread: Firegod's Schematic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Firegod's Schematic

Hi,
    The Firegod design looks very interesting and I plan to build something similar. Is there a schematic for this design somewhere? I was looking for it in the last hour but could find them. Thanks!

James

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Firegod's Schematic

Welcome to DIYC, James! You'll find a lot of fun at this place, and many people eager to help in any way they can.

Hmmmm... not sure if the schematic is even available. Check the Christmas Wiki -- there's a link there where you can get the boards, right from the FireGod guru himself!

Merry Christmas!

http://digwdf.org/store/
    Even though the DIGWDF Store has been closed for two years, it's still awesome!
    User guides, documentation and other files are still free and available for downloading.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by james7 View Post
    Hi,
    The Firegod design looks very interesting and I plan to build something similar. Is there a schematic for this design somewhere? I was looking for it in the last hour but could find them. Thanks!

James
    Never made a schematic on the first go around, just did it on the fly!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your reply. The design must be quite simple for you to wire it up without the schematic! The renard design has schematic. Maybe I will start from there. Thanks.

Regards,
    James

Post Thanks / Like

I had a set of FG's boards this year and enjoyed them quite much. Didn't really need a schema to figure out what needed to be done. But that just made assembly all the easier.

Post Thanks / Like

Are you planning to have more boards available sometime. The FireGod sounds kinda fun.
    Only 20 characters?