Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100

Thread: WELCOME!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WELCOME!!!!!!!

Welcome. Alot of knowledgeable on the forums. So getting started in the right direction isn't going to be hard.
    Thank You for your Services!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimberz View Post
    Hey all,

I'm Patrick, from Atlanta,Ga. I've been on DIYC since last December but never posted anything. I work at one of the busiest emergency departments in the nation as a trauma and critical care nurse. I also work on a mobile stroke unit, an ambulance with a CT machine that goes to your house, etc etc.

I got on DIYC because I live in a country club that is very competitive and serious with their Christmas lights and I never really got into Christmas lights until the last year or so. My point is, nobody here sequences their lights or uses pixels or advanced LEDs like what I see yall doing. I want to use this to my advantage and put on an awesome show and to get ahead of the competition .

Any and all advice is welcome. What you all do is extremely impressive, and seems daunting of an undertaking, but I'm eager to learn.

Thanks for having me.

Patrick

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    (1)Falcon PI Player (Running the show)
    (1)Falcon F16V3
    (1)Renard SS16
    (1)Renard SS24
    (1)EDM-LCD-CS-EP
    (20)P10 Panels

WIKI
    Become A Supporting Member

Falcon Christmas
    Renard Controllers

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Patrick, I am also new here and the people and forums have been a ton of help to me. Enjoy your new hobby, and I am sure your neighbors will love what you put together.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimberz View Post
    Any and all advice is welcome
    Click on "the beginning" up top , click new topic and write us post about your timeframe, budget and what you think is "cool". include a pix of the property.. Several of us will chime in with ideas.

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100