Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,072 of 1072

Thread: WELCOME!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WELCOME!!!!!!!

Welcome! Start a new thread for specific questions related to your display. Post a picture and you will get a few suggestions. Wow lights has always seemed a bit expensive to me. They do have nice stuff to get it going. Power supplies!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WELCOME!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Honkylips View Post
    Thanks for the welcome! yeah, as far as saving money, i have no thoughts of doing it "cheap" mostly, spend 3k on a pre assembled kit or can i source pieces individually and save 500-1000. i was looking at wow lights dot com

never having done this stuff, maybe im better off buying a premade "kit" and then adding onto it over the years once i get things figured out. im the type that hands on learning is needed. adhd and a forum like this with no backround, i dont even know where to start lol.

this might seem lazy, but anyways. what is a list of needed parts

controller
    lights and decor
    sequences
    cat 5 wire
    I'd tend to stay away from the (more or less) turnkey packages if you intend to pick-and-choose other pieces (controllers, pixels, PSU's, etc) later on, as they may not be that easy to integrate everything together later on. That said, it's pretty late in the year to get started with anything of any complexity if you want to have a display up for this holiday season.
    Phil

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108