PDA

View Full Version : Grinch output don't works correct

rogerv
12-20-2009, 09:03 AM
Hello, i have my grinch finished, but i have a problem:
My grinch don't works, i tested the data input of parallel port and it apears work correct, but the output of the mbi5027 don't works, all the outputs don't work, what i can do?

RichF
12-20-2009, 09:05 AM
Can you say what does not work. Do multiple channels come on at the same time. random channels or no channels. Just saying it does not work can be alot of things.

tstraub
12-20-2009, 10:09 AM
How are you powering the Grinch?
Dose The Led On the Grinch light?
Dose The Led On the associated SSRs light?
I see In your Siginature you also have a Ren-c have you tested without the Ren-C
Have You read the Troubleshooting Guide http://www.doityourselfchristmas.com/wiki/index.php?title=Troubleshooting_Guide_%E2%80%93_Th e_Grinch
Please let us know the specific step in the guide where you are having problems.
There are lots of very knowledgeable and friendly people on this forum that can help but need as much info from you as possible to get you going.
Tyler

rogerv
12-20-2009, 01:44 PM
i'm testing it without ren-c and all the chanels of grinch don't work

RichF
12-20-2009, 03:15 PM
what mode is your parrellel port set to

rogerv
12-20-2009, 03:51 PM
epp+(another thing) i don't have epp only, i tested with all modes. i watch that i can select diferent versions of epp mode, i have 1.7 and 1.9 i'm using 1.9

now pass 2 hours testing grinch, i have another problem.
The ssr work correct, and when i conect the mbi5027 to the computer and i turn it on some chanels go on and some of. But it isn't working with computer. And if i disconect the grinch and i conect another time, the channels go on another time but with a diferent order.

And if i disconect the power, the power led go on and of every 2 seconds (and the test sequence that i'm runing is 2 second on 2 second of) but the led is not lighting at 100%

I'm going to be crazy

PS: i don't talk good english, you understand me??

rogerv
12-20-2009, 04:29 PM
now grinch works but i have a problem

The lights go on and of in the function test chanels but if i make an a sequence and i put it in the lights don't work.
Another problem is in the test chanels only the lights work if i select all and i put on all if i select only one chanel it don't works :S