PDA

View Full Version : Pray that we don't have to foreclose...

Pine Fire
08-24-2009, 07:17 PM
Ah shoot. My job is now relocating me across the state (216 miles), and we had recently refinanced our home loan because my previous position was barely paying the bills. Now we need to sell the house on which we just refinanced! Because of this situation, I'm moving across the state to start my new position and my wife and two-year-old son are staying behind so she can continue with her current job and babysit the house. The cost of me living out-of-town plus the mortgage of our for-sale house, in addition to our other bills (utilities, car payments, etc), is going to completely eat our paychecks and if any extra bills appear (pediatrician bill, doctor bill, etc) then we might have to foreclose on the house. I'm pretty stressed, but my wife is at wit's end.

If you run out of things to pray about (there's a lot more dire things on this forum to pray about than our comparatively piddly situation), pray for us. If it's the Lord's will, I'd like our house to sell quickly (at a break-even price, I don't care about any profit at all) so our family can be brought back together soon.

Thanks!

reasonforseason
08-24-2009, 07:27 PM
I will,

Your situation is not piddly! I can understand how your wife feels, mine stresses these things also.

I will also pray for Peace for you all.
John

Pine Fire
08-25-2009, 09:40 AM
Thank you, I really appreciate it!

lakewood
08-27-2009, 09:20 AM
My wife and I will be thinking of you and your family and will pray for you. We've been through a similar situation and know it's hard. But hang in there!

Robert.

XmasInGalt
08-27-2009, 08:23 PM
If you run out of things to pray about (there's a lot more dire things on this forum to pray about than our comparatively piddly situation), pray for us. If it's the Lord's will, I'd like our house to sell quickly (at a break-even price, I don't care about any profit at all) so our family can be brought back together soon.

Thanks!

One of the nice things about prayers is that you can never have too many and you can never run out of them. We'll say a pray for your family to be reunited soon with a sold house in your rear view mirror.

God bless.