PDA

View Full Version : Finally posted some pic of PDU

cobraman44
08-17-2009, 07:39 AM
Finally posted some pics of the power distribution panel I have been working on here and there. Should make setup much faster and turn the power on without having to have all those timers I used before.

All pictures are here
http://www.trumbullchristmas.com/Construction.aspx

g2ktcf
08-17-2009, 08:05 AM
Hey, is that CHILD LABOR??? LOL

deplanche
08-17-2009, 08:24 AM
No, that's his power checker. Kid's hair gets spikey = Power on. Remember safety first. :)

Very nice set up cobraman.

LabRat
08-17-2009, 08:42 AM
Very inspiring images.. the type that makes me say... "I can DO THAT!"

Yup.. I can make MY kids do the work too!

;)

51fordf2
08-17-2009, 12:35 PM
I agree! VERY nice!! I am just getting started on my up-grade, got the 200 amp panel, the 100 amp panel, the breakers...trouble is, on this old house, I need to build a "false wall" to mount it all on - my old 100 amp box at 18" or so, barely fits, and my 30" box needs to go in.

You are an inspiration, and I'll be copying a few of your layout ideas.

Thanks for sharing...

Oh yeah, is that a tackle box??

Soo much to do, sooo little time...

R

cobraman44
08-17-2009, 01:25 PM
It is only child labor if they say no...... and they know better :)

That is just a cheap 6.99 plastic tool box.

dirknerkle
08-17-2009, 04:08 PM
I'm impressed to see how involved your kids are. Celebrating Christmas is most certainly one of the premier family events in a person's life and it's not only wonderful, it's brilliant how you've involved them in a year-'round way!

Noted humorist Garrison Keillor once said in one of his PHC monologues, "Nothing you ever do for a child is wasted or forgotten."

You've given your kids something special. What great memories you are already sharing, year 'round.

You're a lucky guy to be able to relate to your kids like that. Congratulations!

-dave

cobraman44
08-17-2009, 06:08 PM
Thanks Dave, I am blessed and having fun at the same time. What more can you ask for.