PDA

View Full Version : Christmas In July Is Here

thedementedelf
07-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Itís hard to believe that weíre in the middle of July already. But thatís a good thing. That means itís time for my Christmas in July Sale. Between July 15 and July 25th my $50 package is on sale.
If you order and pay during those dates the $50 package will be $40. Thatís a savings of 20%. During this period if you order both Christmas and Halloween voiceovers, the total will be reduced further to $75 thatís a 25% savings over individual packages.
So what are you waiting for? Order now and check one more thing off your list.

WWNF911
07-15-2009, 03:37 AM
I've already bought my package for this year but just wanted to endorse and let everyone know This is a Great Deal! If you're on the fence, follow Kevin's link to his website and take a listen. I can't emphasize enough how I honestly felt like his work really put the icing on the cake.

Leon

Macrosill
07-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Kevin,
Do you do any Halloween themed sample voiceovers? I know your Christmas ones are awesome but I would like to hear a scary sample or 2.

rstehle
07-15-2009, 10:23 AM
I've already bought my package for this year but just wanted to endorse and let everyone know This is a Great Deal! If you're on the fence, follow Kevin's link to his website and take a listen. I can't emphasize enough how I honestly felt like his work really put the icing on the cake.

Leon

I second that!! Kevin's Voiceovers are awesome, and he is really great to work with!

thedementedelf
07-15-2009, 04:32 PM
Kevin,
Do you do any Halloween themed sample voiceovers? I know your Christmas ones are awesome but I would like to hear a scary sample or 2.

Here is a link to some videos using my Halloween Voice. The videos are not mine but the voice work is.

http://vimeo.com/album/106947

Wayne J
07-15-2009, 06:51 PM
Here is a link to some videos using my Halloween Voice. The videos are not mine but the voice work is.

http://vimeo.com/album/106947

Those are just COOL!!

Macrosill
07-16-2009, 08:51 AM
Kevin just emailed me some Halloween samples. All I can say is WOW! I never would have thought the calm comforting Christmas voice was capable of such a sinister tone!