PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for us!

dhavard
02-02-2009, 02:09 PM
My wife and I have been trying to conceive for just over 9 years now. We have not been able to have a child on our own. Starting this month we are going to start the InVitro Fertilization procedure (IVF) in hopes that we can have a child of our own. We have a stressful road ahead and we would definitely appreciate your prayers for my wife and I, as we try to achieve our dream of having children together. It will be an expensive journey and I hope that our Christmas display goes well this year as IVF will be the priority. I just hope everything works out and I hope that GOD blesses us with a child this year. Thank you all in advanced for your thoughts and prayers.

Daniel

rstehle
02-02-2009, 03:57 PM
My greatest hopes for you and your Wife. May you be blessed!!!

Santa Don
02-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Daniel,

Prayers have gone heavenward for you and your wife. Your situation hits close to home as our daughter and her husband tried for several years (even IVF) and finally ended up adopting a beautiful little baby girl. The rest of the story: Three months later they were pregnant. So now, we also have a curly headed little boy. They are six and seven years old now, and we don't feel any different for one as the other. They are both our grandchildren and we are so blessed to have them in our lives.

Santa Don

xihuitl
02-02-2009, 08:42 PM
You are included in my prayers as well.

tdx
02-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Good luck to you. Hopefully by this Christmas you can have a little one to show you the true meaning of it.

tommy
02-03-2009, 01:04 AM
Good luck to you and your wife. Kids are such a blessing in their own rite. And sharing Christmas with them really brings out the meaning of the holiday for me. I'm sure that God will answere with that bundle of joy soon.

Matt_Edwards
02-04-2009, 07:19 AM
Daniel,
We have 6 wonderful children. Yet both my wife and I still wonder why we are so blessed when there are couples in your situation.
We don't pity you, we just offer our heart felt blessing and prayers.
M

Warlock
02-04-2009, 10:39 AM
Wishing you all the best in hopes your swimmers are good enough and have hard enough heads..In all seriousness I do wish you all the best...As they say practise makes perfect and maybe one will slip by the goalie on it's own....I can hear it now (voices from the womb " He shoots he scores" "Simply unbelievable what moves he has displayed here today...lol") good luck and may the small foot steps be upon you shortly with the sweet sounds of pittter patter ( and no not a mouse on sheet metal either)..
Joe..

g2ktcf
02-04-2009, 10:47 AM
Daniel,

Good Luck and our prayers are with you as well. I only have one son by birth. I meet a wonderful woman a couple of years ago and now I have 4! They are a treasure for sure!

Chris

disneynut
02-04-2009, 02:33 PM
May our Lord bless you and your family !!

dj merritt
02-04-2009, 11:14 PM
My wife and I have been blessed with 9 wonderful children and will add you in our prayers for there is nothing GOD cannot do. we will hold you in our continued prayers and ask for a blessing for you. keep your faith and stay strong for good things come to those who wait and ask upon the lord. God bless you. Bud and Melissa

dhavard
02-08-2009, 03:30 AM
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Our first appointment got moved up to the 16th of February, and we are SOOO excited. I will keep everyone up-to-date on how everything goes!!

God Bless!!

Daniel

dhavard
02-08-2009, 03:32 AM
Wishing you all the best in hopes your swimmers are good enough and have hard enough heads..In all seriousness I do wish you all the best...As they say practise makes perfect and maybe one will slip by the goalie on it's own....I can hear it now (voices from the womb " He shoots he scores" "Simply unbelievable what moves he has displayed here today...lol") good luck and may the small foot steps be upon you shortly with the sweet sounds of pittter patter ( and no not a mouse on sheet metal either)..
Joe..

I love it!!! Made me smile ear to ear!!! I hope I get the MVP award! ;)

daniel

dhavard
02-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Well we went to our first appt yestderday and the doc seems to think we can be successful in this venture. So it will probably be stressful over the next few months but hopefully a good outcome.

Wayne J
02-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Well we went to our first appt yestderday and the doc seems to think we can be successful in this venture. So it will probably be stressful over the next few months but hopefully a good outcome.

This is in God's hands now, no need to stress. Have faith and the outcome will be good. ;)

toodle_pipsky
02-18-2009, 04:58 AM
I'd say "We're rootin' for ya!", but that would be in bad taste . . . . wait. . . . ;)

Good luck to you and the missus!

MisterC
02-18-2009, 10:56 AM
Genesis 21
The Birth of Isaac
1 Now the LORD was gracious to Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did for Sarah what he had promised. 2 Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him. 3 Abraham gave the name **Isaac to the son Sarah bore him. 4 When his son Isaac was eight days old, Abraham circumcised him, as God commanded him. 5 Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him.
6 Sarah said, "God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me." 7 And she added, "Who would have said to Abraham that Sarah would nurse children? Yet I have borne him a son in his old age."

**Isaac means he laughs

And one of my favorites...
Philippians 4:19 (King James Version)

19But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Our Prayers are with you.

Martin

Warlock
02-18-2009, 12:28 PM
Ok I'm waiting on the replay to see if there was a foot in the egg or did it go in naturally ???? Stilll waiting.......Still waiting while this play is under further review..........Still waiting to see if he is gonna be the Cinderella boy we have all been waiting for.....While we are waiting lets go to a commercial........

Are you bothered by anoying jock it ???? Then try our new cream...Itch be gone...Also works on the wife...lmao...
Now lets get back to that replay..

The boys in the booth are taking their sweet ole time with this one......They wanna be 100% sure as this means so much.....Waiting....Waiting......Waiting....

To be continued...

On a more serious note...Good luck to your both as you are in my thoughts that this brings you the happiness you both deserve..
Keep up posted...
Joe..

dhavard
02-18-2009, 12:39 PM
Thank you all for the support/thoughts/prayers. I will make sure to update the play-by-play! Special thanks goes out to our sponsor Itch Be Gone!! Man that stuff works! ;)

kiowamike
02-21-2009, 03:04 AM
May God bless your family with the gift of a child.

dhavard
05-22-2009, 12:06 PM
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. We went wednesday for her pregnancy blood test and it came back positive!!!!! I'm finally going to be a dad!!!! :)

lbro
05-22-2009, 12:48 PM
Great news!!!!

Wayne J
05-22-2009, 12:51 PM
AWESOME!! The greatest gift one could ever receive!

rocksolid
05-22-2009, 12:52 PM
Praise the Lord! He answers prayer! We are excited to hear the wonderful news.

wbuehler
05-23-2009, 11:10 PM
That is great news.

Bill

WWNF911
05-24-2009, 04:40 AM
Congradulations!

Penfold
05-28-2009, 09:33 AM
Congrats on the new life!

daviddth
06-03-2009, 09:06 AM