PDA

View Full Version : Vixen no-show

BJYourk
09-09-2007, 12:11 PM
I too am having problems installing Vixen. It worked fine for a while the just stopped. Ran all the spyware/anti-virus stuff, reinstalled and nothing. What happens is it's running in the task manager, but when I originally click the icon the hourglass shows up then just goes away. Also, where is the link to V2...I might try that.

Thanks

addad note: It almost seems as a file is missing/damaged but I don't know where to begin with that.

Ronp
09-09-2007, 04:35 PM
http://www.doityourselfchristmas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=388

BJYourk
09-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the link. It downloaded fine and opened as normal. Then today, I tried to open it from the desktop and it jujst freezes on the house. I also tried to open it from the list of files and folders with no luck. Suggestions?

Doug-in-the-woods
10-01-2007, 07:59 AM
I was pinning the icon to the start menu and then I would get all sorts of errors.
Try backing up just your sequences that you have, delete all of Vixen, Redownload then just open from file folder, not the desktop or start menu.
I was right clicking and pinning to start menu then all heck broke loose.
Suggestion-get a flash drive and load / do all your sequences from it then copy to hard drive only the sequences you have been working on.
This seemed to help me in locating all my sequences and files. I have three different locations that my sequences are living in = C & F drive and H drive(flash drive).