PDA

View Full Version : Better Late then never

animal
11-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Well I've got my controllers up and working. I have 2 set ups like the picture. I'm going to have to keep it simple this year. Mega tree, mini trees, maybe the animated snow wall. I'ts been a bad year. I got caught up in those constuction lay offs down here in south west florida. Thank god I was in a good position financialy and I was able to find work pretty quick. I thought I had to call off the decorations. I still have alot of work to do. but I love the presure. I've only tested a few sets of lights and I have great smooth dimming all the way down. No flickering. I've tried some pretty long ramps up and down. Seems fine. We'll see when it gets stressed. I'll keep posting my progress.

animal

Penfold
11-03-2008, 01:20 PM
That looks awesome!! Congrats!!

kmc123
11-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Looks Good!
Doesn't it feel AWESOME to finally have everything come together!?!?

animal
11-04-2008, 09:14 AM
That looks awesome!! Congrats!!

Thanks. I like to get one of everthing running first and work out the bugs. Then mass production baby. I have 20 of the 4 channel pods made from 3" thin wall pvc and 2 3" drainage caps. Lots of room for the ssr heatsink and wires.just pop off the top cap for acess Seems to be pretty reasonable in price. $6.50 for the 10' piece of pvc(cut to3 1/2"pieces), $1.43 per cap,.19 cents pvc spacer .90 cents per chord. (sale at lowes) about $7 to $8 total.

Looks Good!
Doesn't it feel AWESOME to finally have everything come together!?!?

Yea it is. I still have alot to do. I have the audio done and started programming vixen. Well I'll have something working this year. Next year it will be better.

animal