PDA

View Full Version : truevalue 5 off 25

lizard050
10-08-2008, 10:40 PM
My local lowes was happy to take this competitors coupon. Available at Truevalue.com. Made mini lights $2.00 set. 20% off $2.50

ppohlman
10-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'll have to go try it at my Lowe's and Home Depot. I need to buy a bunch of extension cords.

wjohn
10-09-2008, 01:23 PM
is Target Minis still the brand to buy?

I purchased a lot last year (for this year) from Target, and I was going to use the opportunity of my current Biz trip to US to empty a local store into my luggage ;-)

I have 30 strings of RED, GREEN , WHITE and BLUE 110VAC 50CT for my Mega tree this year.

dmcole
10-09-2008, 07:02 PM
is Target Minis still the brand to buy?

I found this weird thing about the Target minis -- they're too mini.

That is to say: the mini's that I bought at Target last December and January have a bulb socket outside diameter that is smaller than any other I've found. This is meaningless in any other application except when you buy the Wind-O-Light devices. The Target minis I have slip right through the Wind-O-Light holes.

I went to Lowe's this afternoon and bought some 100-counts and plan to put them into a Wind-O-Light frame I've built after I, ahem, "finish work."

Which is also to say my Lowe's has all it's Christmas lighting stuff up, as does my HD (though the selection at HD was rather poor and the prices were high).

\dmc